MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse
The Truth Project, part of the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse, is encouraging victims and survivors of child sexual abuse to share their experiences with the Inquiry.
MullenLowe London has created a new film for the organization encouraging victims and survivors to get in touch with the Truth Project, and raise awareness amongst the general public to create a conversation around child sexual abuse. It’s difficult to discuss child sexual abuse openly, but unless we talk about it, we will never be able to stop it.
The film follows on from a poster and radio campaign by MullenLowe last year. It builds on the same sentiment – acknowledging that victims and survivors of child sexual abuse have “never been heard.”
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019