Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot
When Stella Artois told us they’d be taking their long-standing partnership with Water.org back to the biggest stage possible, the Super Bowl, for the second year in a row the 3pm/Weber Shandwick team knew we had to take a fresh approach to make the five-year old partnership standout. Born out of a PR-led idea that that ballooned into a Super Bowl spot, we introduced “Change Up The Usual,” encouraging Americans to choose Stella instead of their “usual” drink to help end the global water crisis. For a limited time, every Stella Artois purchased triggers a donation to Water.org. Recruiting two of America’s most iconic characters, The Dude and Carrie Bradshaw, to change up their signature drinks – White Russian and Cosmo respectively - to Stella Artois, the brand is rallying America to follow suit on Super Bowl Sunday.
The campaign catapulted Stella Artois into the cultural zeitgeist and generated widespread media and consumer conversation in top outlets including The New York Times to the "Today Show," Time and USA Today.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019