Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge
IPG Chairman and CEO, Michael Roth, has accepted the Business Roundtable’s Sustainability Challenge from Timothy Sloan, of Wells Fargo & Company. He joins other top company CEOs in an online challenge that helps spread the message about the importance of sustainability.
Roth talks about the importance of sustainability to IPG and how our company is moving forward on this key initiative This includes IPG's continued work on United Nations SDG 6, our partnerships with charity: water, and our work to address sustainability through our real estate portfolio and energy use at our offices around the world.
Watch the video here.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019