Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign
The Me Too movement, founded by Tarana Burke in 2006 to support survivors and end sexual violence, released four PSAs in partnership with Deutsch. Through the message “We hear you. We see you. We believe you,” the PSAs aim to rally survivors and supporters together in the fight to end sexual violence through testimonies from Terry Crews, Emily Waters, Daniela Contreras and an anonymous survivor.
Narrated by the actual survivors, the stories were brought to life through animation that illustrates the emotional journey from pain to healing to ultimately finding a purpose. In support of the movement, a collection of agencies and production shops including Deutsch, Steelhead, Hornet, Elastic, Psyop and We Are Royale joined forces to create the PSAs.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019