The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa
Wiz Khalifa announced he is dropping a new single on a cookie. Yes, on a cookie.
The activation signifies the launch of OREO’s newest global creative platform – “Stay Playful.” The :30 version of the spot debuted during the 2019 Grammy Awards. The spot features Wiz’s five-year-old son, Sebastian, who is Khalifa’s inspiration behind the importance of staying playful.
Khalifa’s full-length original song is being released in a playful way – via a new, limited edition of the OREO Music Box. Fans will be able to hear the newest Wiz Khalifa track exclusively on an OREO cookie.
The OREO X Wiz Khalifa Limited-Edition Music Box is a miniature record player powered by OREO cookies. Just place an OREO cookie on the music box turn-table (like you would a record), slide the record arm into place and a song will play. OREO gave away a limited run of the Wiz Khalifa OREO Music Boxes on Grammy Sunday.
- Weber Shandwick and DOVE Support Women’s Empowerment - Published on 03/22/2019
- BMW X3 Launch - Published on 03/19/2019
- Navigating the New Reality - Published on 03/19/2019
- Bank of America Special Olympics World Games - Published on 03/18/2019
- Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign - Published on 03/18/2019
- Lowe Lintas and Gits Food Mark IWD - Published on 03/12/2019
- McDonald's: MacCoin - Published on 03/11/2019
- nPower: Blue Go Green - Published on 03/11/2019
- Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe - Published on 03/11/2019
- Frontier Communications – Sponsorship Strategy Roadmap - Published on 03/11/2019