Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe
Microsoft 365 is a product solution that helps businesses of all sizes be more productive, collaborative and secure in the modern workplace. Sometimes viewed as a business-as-usual brand, Microsoft 365 entered 2018 focused on shifting how business decision makers across small, medium and enterprise companies viewed this ubiquitous brand.
Through alignment with strategic media partners and thought leadership events, Microsoft was able to engage B2B decision makers through immersive experiences. Working with partners such as Forbes, The Hustle, WeWork, Summit, and The New York Times, Advantage designed and executed event experiences focused on shifting perception and driving awareness of all that Microsoft 365 can do. Key activation components included event marketing activations with product engagements, intimate dinner experiences and panel discussions around key relevant themes.
These event experiences helped Microsoft 365 reach new audiences that included CMOs of major corporations, cross-industry millennial influencers, and entrepreneurs leading the next wave of innovation. Their presence through these B2B event experiences and partnerships showcased the top functions of Microsoft 365, often highlighting Microsoft Teams while also working in collaboration with Microsoft Hololens, Microsoft AI, Xbox, and Microsoft Surface.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019