Microsoft 365 – B2B Event Experiences Around The Globe
Microsoft 365 is a product solution that helps businesses of all sizes be more productive, collaborative and secure in the modern workplace. Sometimes viewed as a business-as-usual brand, Microsoft 365 entered 2018 focused on shifting how business decision makers across small, medium and enterprise companies viewed this ubiquitous brand.
Through alignment with strategic media partners and thought leadership events, Microsoft was able to engage B2B decision makers through immersive experiences. Working with partners such as Forbes, The Hustle, WeWork, Summit, and The New York Times, Advantage designed and executed event experiences focused on shifting perception and driving awareness of all that Microsoft 365 can do. Key activation components included event marketing activations with product engagements, intimate dinner experiences and panel discussions around key relevant themes.
These event experiences helped Microsoft 365 reach new audiences that included CMOs of major corporations, cross-industry millennial influencers, and entrepreneurs leading the next wave of innovation. Their presence through these B2B event experiences and partnerships showcased the top functions of Microsoft 365, often highlighting Microsoft Teams while also working in collaboration with Microsoft Hololens, Microsoft AI, Xbox, and Microsoft Surface.
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019
- Jack Morton and Chevrolet Empower Girls through Sport - Published on 04/25/2019
- FCB Chicago Creates Conversation About Gun Violence - Published on 04/23/2019