Bank of America Special Olympics World Games
Continuing its 30-year tradition of supporting Special Olympics, Bank of America has launched a new campaign by Hill Holliday in preparation for Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi. With #ChooseToInclude as the focal point of the games, Bank of America commissioned custom illustrations from artist Chuck Anderson, who has worked with Time Magazine for the Rio Summer Olympics, as well as many other projects with ESPN, the Chicago Bulls and the Wall Street Journal, to name a few.
For Bank of America, honoring and immortalizing Special Olympics athletes with the same treatment typically reserved only for “regular” world-class athletes is key for shifting perspectives and treating everyone as equal.
This cohesive campaign, concepted and produced with Hill Holliday, includes social videos with individual stories of the athletes, as well as a longer-form campaign video that showcases the artist’s perspective as well – who, as it turns out, has a sister with an intellectual disability.
The illustrations also act as a unifying thread across digital assets, print, a Times Square Billboard and local activations.
Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi were held 3/14-3/21. To learn more, visit BankofAmerica.com/supportinginclusion
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019