Bank of America Special Olympics World Games
Continuing its 30-year tradition of supporting Special Olympics, Bank of America has launched a new campaign by Hill Holliday in preparation for Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi. With #ChooseToInclude as the focal point of the games, Bank of America commissioned custom illustrations from artist Chuck Anderson, who has worked with Time Magazine for the Rio Summer Olympics, as well as many other projects with ESPN, the Chicago Bulls and the Wall Street Journal, to name a few.
For Bank of America, honoring and immortalizing Special Olympics athletes with the same treatment typically reserved only for “regular” world-class athletes is key for shifting perspectives and treating everyone as equal.
This cohesive campaign, concepted and produced with Hill Holliday, includes social videos with individual stories of the athletes, as well as a longer-form campaign video that showcases the artist’s perspective as well – who, as it turns out, has a sister with an intellectual disability.
The illustrations also act as a unifying thread across digital assets, print, a Times Square Billboard and local activations.
Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi were held 3/14-3/21. To learn more, visit BankofAmerica.com/supportinginclusion
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019