Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign
Rory knows golf. Optum knows health care. In both, success depends on being able to see how it all comes together.
Hill Holliday is proud to announce the launch of the new “How Well Gets Done” brand campaign for Optum, a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone.
“How Well Gets Done” celebrates how Optum helps bring the many pieces and people together so that healthcare finally works for everyone.
The campaign launched in March in and around The Players Championship with TV, digital, OOH, print, radio, and experiential activations, and includes a concurrent campaign in partnership with pro golfer (and Optum’s newest Health Ambassador) Rory McIlroy.
Optum is a key sponsor of The Players Championship tournament.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019