Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign
Rory knows golf. Optum knows health care. In both, success depends on being able to see how it all comes together.
Hill Holliday is proud to announce the launch of the new “How Well Gets Done” brand campaign for Optum, a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone.
“How Well Gets Done” celebrates how Optum helps bring the many pieces and people together so that healthcare finally works for everyone.
The campaign launched in March in and around The Players Championship with TV, digital, OOH, print, radio, and experiential activations, and includes a concurrent campaign in partnership with pro golfer (and Optum’s newest Health Ambassador) Rory McIlroy.
Optum is a key sponsor of The Players Championship tournament.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019