Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign
Rory knows golf. Optum knows health care. In both, success depends on being able to see how it all comes together.
Hill Holliday is proud to announce the launch of the new “How Well Gets Done” brand campaign for Optum, a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone.
“How Well Gets Done” celebrates how Optum helps bring the many pieces and people together so that healthcare finally works for everyone.
The campaign launched in March in and around The Players Championship with TV, digital, OOH, print, radio, and experiential activations, and includes a concurrent campaign in partnership with pro golfer (and Optum’s newest Health Ambassador) Rory McIlroy.
Optum is a key sponsor of The Players Championship tournament.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019