Hill Holliday and Optum Launch Brand Campaign
Rory knows golf. Optum knows health care. In both, success depends on being able to see how it all comes together.
Hill Holliday is proud to announce the launch of the new “How Well Gets Done” brand campaign for Optum, a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone.
“How Well Gets Done” celebrates how Optum helps bring the many pieces and people together so that healthcare finally works for everyone.
The campaign launched in March in and around The Players Championship with TV, digital, OOH, print, radio, and experiential activations, and includes a concurrent campaign in partnership with pro golfer (and Optum’s newest Health Ambassador) Rory McIlroy.
Optum is a key sponsor of The Players Championship tournament.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019