Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth
From a brand struggling to overcome legacy search penalty issues, to one that has seen outstanding growth and is now preparing to take on the European market. Here’s how we worked with Solopress to transform their fortunes in organic search.
Solopress came to Stickyeyes looking to turn around its performance in organic search. It was clear that the brand had potential, and we could help them realize it.
The brand was experiencing a series of penalties and technical issues in terms of its search optimization. It was up to us to address these and implement a sustainable search marketing strategy that would engage audiences, build brand awareness and deliver consistent rankings for revenue-driving keyword terms.
Before we could do anything, we needed to ensure that the Solopress’ digital presence was built for success in search.
In order to do that, we performed a thorough review of the client’s link profile to understand the root cause of its issues. Following this review, we removed more than 1,200 poor quality links from the client’s backlink profile, which helped to remove their legacy penalty issues and re-establish their organic search visibility.
We also undertook a comprehensive technical audit of the Solopress website to produce a prioritized and actionable list of technical enhancements and more than 100 pieces of engaging functional content. These changes not only ensured that the site was following SEO best practice, but that the site was delivering the best possible customer experience and making the most of every single visitor.
With those issues resolved, we took to building a multi-faceted, long-term strategy that would build brand awareness, build authority, engage audiences and support organic visibility through creative content campaigns.
The most successful of these campaigns was the launch of the Pherocard – a pheromone-infused business card that would (quite literally) offer the sweet smell of success!
Using video content, PR and outreach to launch a new innovative product we would go on to build awareness and high-quality links that supported our SEO campaign.
What We Achieved
Once we worked through SEO penalty issues with Solopress, we helped them achieve record-level visibility. The brand now has position one rankings throughout its keyword range, including on core traffic-driving terms.
Our Pherocard campaign exceeded all pre-campaign KPIs, generating close to 2,000 video views within the first 24 hours and close to 4,000 page views on the PheroCard product page.
This has led to an outstanding ROI of 354% ROI from the client’s investment in SEO, plus a 24% YoY growth in traffic and a 39% increase in organic revenue.
We have since supported the client with its paid search strategy, delivering a 51% increase in revenue whilst reducing cost per acquisition by 28%.
Overall, Solopress has seen overall revenue increase by 40% between 2016 and 2017.
Stickyeyes has delivered solutions that are both creative and effective, addressing the core challenges that we faced as a business and focusing on what works. They have helped us to overcome a series of legacy challenges, and we are now realising the full potential of both our brand and our online channels.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019