The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving
The ping of a notification on our smartphone instantly releases dopamine, energizing the reward circuitry in our brains and giving us pleasure similar to eating, drinking, even sex.
But this psychological and physiological response can have a devastating result: every day in the U.S. nine lives are lost as a result of distracted driving.
But people just aren’t listening to other people’s fear-mongering and logic, so GEICO tapped into a non-person too adorable to ignore.
April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month, so we’re introducing “Smartdogs” – the first dogs being trained to train humans. Spoiler alert: the experiment doesn’t go too well. Good news is, GEICO has a simple tip that’s highly effective: turning on “Do Not Disturb While Driving Mode” on your smartphone. See more about how
four-legged celebrities have already put their paws down on distracted driving, but it’s clear that they aren’t the ones saving lives here.
That’s why GEICO is giving people a real weapon against distracted driving that, ironically, is right there on their phones.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019