McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign
McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris conducted research and found that 91.4% of management and executive boards in Germany are men. They began digging up every piece of data they could find on women in leadership roles. And what they found was illuminating.
Women leaders aren’t equal to men; they are better.
On average, women leaders created better results than male leaders. When women occupy 30% of management positions, German companies show profitability increases of 15%. Women execs perform 24% better in management reviews, and firms with more women leaders develop more innovations. For example, about 20% more patents per year.
To dramatize these facts, McCann created print ads that correct the perception of women leaders as less than men. To add a dose of humor, they directed the ads at men, and to make them eye-catching, they used actual L’Oréal products to build infographics. L’Oréal supported the idea from the beginning because the ads reflect the company’s core beliefs. And, L’Oréal Germany has added women to its managing board and to corporate positions in Germany. L’Oréal stands for female empowerment and this simple but effective campaign is a great example of that mission.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019