The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline
The Brooklyn Brothers and Íslenska have launched "Buddy Hotline" for transatlantic airline Icelandair, showcasing the airline’s commitment to adding value to customer journeys. The "Buddy Hotline" offers the opportunity to connect with an Icelandair Buddy to offer personalized travel advice and recommendations.
The campaign has been created with a focus on digital, social media and PR and will feature across all key global Icelandair gateways, including North America, Europe and Scandinavia. At the heart of the campaign is a short video, directed by Álfheiður Marta, showcasing some of the staff enjoying their hobbies, from glacier hiking, and geothermal pool bathing, to enjoying Icelandic cuisine, while also responding to passenger inquiries.
The launch of the Buddy Hotline service is in response to research, and to a new consumer appetite for trusted local advice - more than half of Brits (53%) are interested in having direct access to local knowledge. The hotline service connects passengers with Icelandair Buddies for personalized travel recommendations and aims to support travelers during or in the planning of their trip by providing trusted advice from locals.
Travelers can connect directly by phone or message a Buddy, via an online messenger, who will be on hand to offer the ultimate "insider" advice to help travelers make the most of their time away. All Buddies are Iceland locals and members of the Icelandair team.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019