The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline
The Brooklyn Brothers and Íslenska have launched "Buddy Hotline" for transatlantic airline Icelandair, showcasing the airline’s commitment to adding value to customer journeys. The "Buddy Hotline" offers the opportunity to connect with an Icelandair Buddy to offer personalized travel advice and recommendations.
The campaign has been created with a focus on digital, social media and PR and will feature across all key global Icelandair gateways, including North America, Europe and Scandinavia. At the heart of the campaign is a short video, directed by Álfheiður Marta, showcasing some of the staff enjoying their hobbies, from glacier hiking, and geothermal pool bathing, to enjoying Icelandic cuisine, while also responding to passenger inquiries.
The launch of the Buddy Hotline service is in response to research, and to a new consumer appetite for trusted local advice - more than half of Brits (53%) are interested in having direct access to local knowledge. The hotline service connects passengers with Icelandair Buddies for personalized travel recommendations and aims to support travelers during or in the planning of their trip by providing trusted advice from locals.
Travelers can connect directly by phone or message a Buddy, via an online messenger, who will be on hand to offer the ultimate "insider" advice to help travelers make the most of their time away. All Buddies are Iceland locals and members of the Icelandair team.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019