Celebrating Live to the Full Heroes
Phillips 66 is committed to supporting local communities through sports. Through its long-standing sponsorship of the Big 12 Basketball Championship, Phillips 66 wanted to drive awareness of its new mission and tagline, Live to the Full™, based on its belief that the gas pump is not a final destination but a launch pad to what comes next in life.
Our fully integrated community relations campaign recognized three unsung “Live to the Full Heroes” for making an impact in their local community through sports. They included a volunteer who helps special-needs kids play sports, another who brings neighborhood kids and police officers together for pickup basketball, and the 92-year-old founder of a granny basketball league that plays for charity.
Phillips 66 honored all three heroes at the semifinal game in Sprint Center as living examples of helping others lead successful and fulfilling lives. A 30-second “Heroes” spot featuring them ran on the Jumbotron, and each hero received a $6,600 donation to a nonprofit of their choice.
Outreach to key trade and consumer media, along with robust social media support, helped share the Live to the Full Heroes story.
Our Live to the Full Heroes content connected with more than 4.5 million users and delivered more than 1.3 million engagements across platforms, and gained 86 million earned media impressions.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019