Celebrating Live to the Full Heroes
Phillips 66 is committed to supporting local communities through sports. Through its long-standing sponsorship of the Big 12 Basketball Championship, Phillips 66 wanted to drive awareness of its new mission and tagline, Live to the Full™, based on its belief that the gas pump is not a final destination but a launch pad to what comes next in life.
Our fully integrated community relations campaign recognized three unsung “Live to the Full Heroes” for making an impact in their local community through sports. They included a volunteer who helps special-needs kids play sports, another who brings neighborhood kids and police officers together for pickup basketball, and the 92-year-old founder of a granny basketball league that plays for charity.
Phillips 66 honored all three heroes at the semifinal game in Sprint Center as living examples of helping others lead successful and fulfilling lives. A 30-second “Heroes” spot featuring them ran on the Jumbotron, and each hero received a $6,600 donation to a nonprofit of their choice.
Outreach to key trade and consumer media, along with robust social media support, helped share the Live to the Full Heroes story.
Our Live to the Full Heroes content connected with more than 4.5 million users and delivered more than 1.3 million engagements across platforms, and gained 86 million earned media impressions.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019