The Brooklyn Brothers has launched a new project for WaterWipes with BAFTA-nominated director Lucy Cohen to push the baby care category to change.
#ThisIsParenthood is a global project documenting the realities of parenthood aimed at breaking taboos and normalizing honest conversations.
The project was born in response to a global study of over 13,000 parents that showed that over half of parents feel like they’re failing in their first year. It includes a 16-minute documentary and 12 short films covering topics rarely discussed openly such as bonding with baby, relationships between parents, the highs and lows of the first few weeks, and more.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019