Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day
As a leader in the out-of-home space, Rapport is vested in bringing sustainable printing and products to the industry. In honor of Earth Day, the agency recently partnered with Circle Graphics, the premier producer of large-format digital printing. They created billboards featuring a third-party tested titanium dioxide technology that uses natural sunlight as a photo-catalyst to convert air-borne organic pollutants to simpler, non-polluting molecules such as CO2 and H2O. The billboards are built using Eco-Flexx materials which ensure that each advertisement will have a second life in the form of recycled products, positively impacting environmental conditions in the process.
“For the last 18 years, Circle Graphics has been revolutionizing the industry by bringing eco-products to large-format printing. We are proud to be a partner in the creation of a billboard that is environmentally friendly, recyclable, and directly improves air quality. Powered by sunlight, the chemical process used on the billboard neutralizes air pollutants created by cars. That is an incredible use of advertising space,” explained Andrew Cousin, CEO at Circle Graphics.
In an effort to bring the Earth Day campaign full circle, Rapport will also be recycling the vinyl from the billboard into reusable tote bags which will be distributed in an effort to continue the awareness of recycling, repurposing and improving our environment.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019