Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day
As a leader in the out-of-home space, Rapport is vested in bringing sustainable printing and products to the industry. In honor of Earth Day, the agency recently partnered with Circle Graphics, the premier producer of large-format digital printing. They created billboards featuring a third-party tested titanium dioxide technology that uses natural sunlight as a photo-catalyst to convert air-borne organic pollutants to simpler, non-polluting molecules such as CO2 and H2O. The billboards are built using Eco-Flexx materials which ensure that each advertisement will have a second life in the form of recycled products, positively impacting environmental conditions in the process.
“For the last 18 years, Circle Graphics has been revolutionizing the industry by bringing eco-products to large-format printing. We are proud to be a partner in the creation of a billboard that is environmentally friendly, recyclable, and directly improves air quality. Powered by sunlight, the chemical process used on the billboard neutralizes air pollutants created by cars. That is an incredible use of advertising space,” explained Andrew Cousin, CEO at Circle Graphics.
In an effort to bring the Earth Day campaign full circle, Rapport will also be recycling the vinyl from the billboard into reusable tote bags which will be distributed in an effort to continue the awareness of recycling, repurposing and improving our environment.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019