Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’
With the pervasive nature of social media, there’s a lot of pressure to appear happy and perfect. Burger King understands that no one is happy all the time, which is why, in a new campaign by MullenLowe U.S., they’re asking guests to order a Whopper meal based on how they might be feeling. The new boxes, dubbed Real Meals, come in a variety of different moods – and “happy” isn’t one of them. The Real Meal moods include the Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Salty Meal, YAAAS Meal and DGAF Meal.
The campaign launched with a film that takes an intimate and raw look into the reality of feeling your way. The film also commemorates the classic ‘Have It Your Way’ track from the 1970s Burger King commercials, but with a modernized twist that abandons the shiny and happy and instead follows individuals staying true to themselves. The chorus of “Have It Your Way” is swapped out with something a bit more revealing and authentic: ‘Feel Your Way.’
To help bring attention to this important cause, Burger King partnered with Mental Health America on the campaign and launched in May, Mental Health Awareness Month. Mental Health America is the nation’s leading community-based non-profit dedicated to addressing the needs of those living with mental illness and to promoting the overall mental health of Americans.
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019