Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment
Neon, an FCB Health Network agency, knows everyone hates cheesy pharma ads. That’s why Neon created Pharma Cheese, its new bad ad generator as a recruitment tool. With just a few clicks, visitors can instantly generate a full-page pharma ad that stinks to high heaven.
When potential job candidates see the Pharma Cheese bait on social media, they get to make a stinker too. And if they want to get in the door for an interview, they’ll have the opportunity to impress the team with their clever critique of the cheesiness they just made. Illustrated to look like a gourmet cheese shop, the site uses a database of more than 30 bogus brand names, 50 heinous headlines, 4 bad body copy variations and 48 clichéd images to create more than 12 million possible combinations of cringe-inducing pharma banality. Upon launch of this hilarious send-up in April 2019, countless would-be ad legends have already sent their reviews (and resumes) Neon’s way.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019