Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event
Approximately 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. experience mental illness in a given year with 72% of employees saying they want employers to champion mental health and well-being in the workplace.
Cadreon hosted a Mental Health & Wellness event during which Cadreon employees shared their personal experiences with mental health. Panelists included Erica Schmidt, Global CEO, and Conor Marks, Manager of Programmatic Strategy. Also joining us was Quortni Lang, a Mental Health Professional and Psychiatrist at NYU and Alissa Abramova, our Human Resources lead, who shared the warning signs, tools and resources you can use to support yourself or help others as a manager, colleague and friend.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019