EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive
Every year, Men’s Wearhouse dedicates a month to its annual Suit Drive. Consumers are encouraged to donate their gently-used suits to Men’s Wearhouse to be distributed to those re-entering the workforce. This year, EP+Co and the retail giant teamed up with Queer Eye’s Tan France for the annual drive, utilizing Instagram’s most used hashtag of 2018, #tbt.
With over 407 million posts on the platform, the brand is connecting with the world of social media by inviting people to post #tbt’s of themselves and use #ThrowbackAndDonate for 50% off their next purchase!
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019