McCann London Releases Campaigns for Wimbledon 2019
McCann produced several campaigns for Wimbledon 2019 celebrating the event, its history and working to excite and involve young people.
Marking the start of the grass court season, The All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) released #JoinTheStory which highlights extraordinary moments throughout Wimbledon’s history and demonstrates how sports and society have always influenced each other.
To amplify the connection between Wimbeldon tennis and history, McCann London produced a poster series, “The Story Continues.” The series features tennis greats Athleta Gibson, Arthur Ashe, and Martina Navratilova juxtaposed with era-defining moments and styles that reflect the historical period depicted in each.
Lastly, the AELTC teamed up with McCann London and Craft London to create another 60-second film, “The Coin Toss.” Every match has a coin toss, but the coins used at this year’s Championships Finals have traveled to space and back with NASA Astronaut Drew Feustel, representing the journey Wimbeldon athletes take to the Finals. Back on earth and at Wimbledon, Feustel handed the coins to the two young people representing Regenerate and The Prince’s Trust to perform the coin toss at the Ladies’ and Gentlemen’s Singles Finals.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019