BMW Drive For Team USA
Drive for Team USA, a national driving program, served as the retail launch of BMW’s partnership with the US Olympic Committee. At 277 one-day, dealer-hosted test drive events, specially-invited guests received a full walk-through of the latest BMW technologies, an opportunity to test drive the BMW model of their choice and the chance to make a difference for Team USA (for every test drive, $10 was donated by BMW to Team USA).
In 2011, a non-Olympic year, BMW challenged Octagon to create and activate a breakthrough event program to support BMW's partnership with the United States Olympic Committee.
What Octagon Did
Octagon coordinated “meet and greets” with a current or former Olympic athlete at each of the 277 events and negotiated partnerships for BMW with 11 Olympic athletes to create the BMW Performance Team in support of the program.
Octagon executed 10 simultaneous tours, consisting of 74 vehicles and 54 Octagon staff traveling the country between June and September.
The highly-integrated program was supported via national television advertising, on-site branding, customized dealer videos, digital, social media and traditional PR initiatives.
More than 20K consumers conducted nearly 25K test drives, registering a 22% conversion rate (new BMW purchase within six months) among event participants.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018