Sprint Summer Showdown
Octagon created a new centerpiece event for Sprint’s NASCAR activation, the Sprint Summer Showdown presented by HTC EVO 3D.
Sprint challenged Octagon to create a winning brand promotion around Sprint's NASCAR sponsorship.
Leveraging the full power of Miss Sprint Cup and the at-track Sprint Experience, the Sprint Summer Showdown brought the brand’s NASCAR entitlement to life through a first-of-its-kind event that saw Sprint offer a $3 million reward for one lucky driver, charity and fan.
The Showdown kicked off ESPN’s summer race window by creating a race within a race.
The Showdown event itself received 360-degree promotional support including advertising, direct marketing, online, PR as well as social media and mobile, to bolster the regional and at-track event activations.
The event program was the largest in Sprint’s history and supported overall objectives of awareness and purchase consideration.
Results exceeded expectations, generating 730+MM total impressions during the 6-week program window and earning more than 630,000 unique consumer engagements.
Over 33 million impressions were driven through industry and Miss Sprint Cup social media efforts, and over 16,500 unique fans registered at-track via the Sprint Experience.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018