Sprint Summer Showdown
Octagon created a new centerpiece event for Sprint’s NASCAR activation, the Sprint Summer Showdown presented by HTC EVO 3D.
Sprint challenged Octagon to create a winning brand promotion around Sprint's NASCAR sponsorship.
Leveraging the full power of Miss Sprint Cup and the at-track Sprint Experience, the Sprint Summer Showdown brought the brand’s NASCAR entitlement to life through a first-of-its-kind event that saw Sprint offer a $3 million reward for one lucky driver, charity and fan.
The Showdown kicked off ESPN’s summer race window by creating a race within a race.
The Showdown event itself received 360-degree promotional support including advertising, direct marketing, online, PR as well as social media and mobile, to bolster the regional and at-track event activations.
The event program was the largest in Sprint’s history and supported overall objectives of awareness and purchase consideration.
Results exceeded expectations, generating 730+MM total impressions during the 6-week program window and earning more than 630,000 unique consumer engagements.
Over 33 million impressions were driven through industry and Miss Sprint Cup social media efforts, and over 16,500 unique fans registered at-track via the Sprint Experience.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019