Sprint Summer Showdown
Octagon created a new centerpiece event for Sprint’s NASCAR activation, the Sprint Summer Showdown presented by HTC EVO 3D.
Sprint challenged Octagon to create a winning brand promotion around Sprint's NASCAR sponsorship.
Leveraging the full power of Miss Sprint Cup and the at-track Sprint Experience, the Sprint Summer Showdown brought the brand’s NASCAR entitlement to life through a first-of-its-kind event that saw Sprint offer a $3 million reward for one lucky driver, charity and fan.
The Showdown kicked off ESPN’s summer race window by creating a race within a race.
The Showdown event itself received 360-degree promotional support including advertising, direct marketing, online, PR as well as social media and mobile, to bolster the regional and at-track event activations.
The event program was the largest in Sprint’s history and supported overall objectives of awareness and purchase consideration.
Results exceeded expectations, generating 730+MM total impressions during the 6-week program window and earning more than 630,000 unique consumer engagements.
Over 33 million impressions were driven through industry and Miss Sprint Cup social media efforts, and over 16,500 unique fans registered at-track via the Sprint Experience.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019