AB InBev Global Sponsorship Optimization
For AB InBev, Octagon aggregated sponsorship rights investment data into one central location for senior management to review in order to quickly identify marketing spend and potential inefficiencies on a global level.
AB InBev's Challenge
AB InBev engaged Octagon to implement an annual global audit of its sports & entertainment assets to provide oversight of rights fees spend by market and brand across all sponsorship platforms.
Octagon dedicated a manager in AB InBev headquarters aligned with sponsorship rights owners in 10+ key AB InBev markets/regions.
An annual Q4 global audit of sponsorship investments identified rights fees and corresponding leverage/activation spend, interpreting the data to communicate “annual commitment” and “full-term specifics” by market, brand and property type.
The process yielded a centralized “Audit Dashboard” that communicates sponsorship investment position from a global and market-by-market standpoint.
The audit also enabled mid/long-term investment planning across 18+ beer brands, and provided an accessible breakdown of contract renewal commitments and timelines.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019