AB InBev Global Sponsorship Optimization
For AB InBev, Octagon aggregated sponsorship rights investment data into one central location for senior management to review in order to quickly identify marketing spend and potential inefficiencies on a global level.
AB InBev's Challenge
AB InBev engaged Octagon to implement an annual global audit of its sports & entertainment assets to provide oversight of rights fees spend by market and brand across all sponsorship platforms.
Octagon dedicated a manager in AB InBev headquarters aligned with sponsorship rights owners in 10+ key AB InBev markets/regions.
An annual Q4 global audit of sponsorship investments identified rights fees and corresponding leverage/activation spend, interpreting the data to communicate “annual commitment” and “full-term specifics” by market, brand and property type.
The process yielded a centralized “Audit Dashboard” that communicates sponsorship investment position from a global and market-by-market standpoint.
The audit also enabled mid/long-term investment planning across 18+ beer brands, and provided an accessible breakdown of contract renewal commitments and timelines.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019