AB InBev Global Sponsorship Optimization
For AB InBev, Octagon aggregated sponsorship rights investment data into one central location for senior management to review in order to quickly identify marketing spend and potential inefficiencies on a global level.
AB InBev's Challenge
AB InBev engaged Octagon to implement an annual global audit of its sports & entertainment assets to provide oversight of rights fees spend by market and brand across all sponsorship platforms.
Octagon dedicated a manager in AB InBev headquarters aligned with sponsorship rights owners in 10+ key AB InBev markets/regions.
An annual Q4 global audit of sponsorship investments identified rights fees and corresponding leverage/activation spend, interpreting the data to communicate “annual commitment” and “full-term specifics” by market, brand and property type.
The process yielded a centralized “Audit Dashboard” that communicates sponsorship investment position from a global and market-by-market standpoint.
The audit also enabled mid/long-term investment planning across 18+ beer brands, and provided an accessible breakdown of contract renewal commitments and timelines.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018