Raising awareness of the impact of domestic violence upon Hispanic children.
The Axis Agency was tasked by INOBTR, an organization that focuses on child safety, with increasing awareness about the impact of domestic violence on children. Additionally, there was a need to increase awareness of services provided by Children’s Institute, Inc.(CII) to interrupt the cycle of violence and reduce the exposure to violence for children and families living in the Los Angeles area.
Our strategic approach for this campaign included:
- developing accessible educational tools and in-language resources to aid dissemination of our messaging and its adoption by our target audience
- concentrating awareness-building activities and educational outreach in low-income Hispanic neighborhoods and schools
- leveraging existing community organizations and leaders already engaged with CII and child safety, domestic violence, and community well-being issues
- activating a media relations effort to publicize the initiative
- maintaining on-going community dialogue, and securing community support
The program included bilingual bus shelters, bilingual :30 PSAs that aired on Univision Radio, bilingual collateral materials, web banners and a campaign launch press conference.
The press conference for the domestic violence campaign launch generated additional media interviews with Children’s Institute executives at key local and national media outlets.
Axis secured more than 15 million earned media impressions at top media outlets including Univision KMEX-34, NBC Ch.4 News, La Opinión and CNN en Español Radio.
The team garnered over 7 million impressions between outdoor advertising, radio PSA’s and movie theater slides. More than 10,000 people were reached through printed materials and online tools for community organizations.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019