Raising awareness of the impact of domestic violence upon Hispanic children.
The Axis Agency was tasked by INOBTR, an organization that focuses on child safety, with increasing awareness about the impact of domestic violence on children. Additionally, there was a need to increase awareness of services provided by Children’s Institute, Inc.(CII) to interrupt the cycle of violence and reduce the exposure to violence for children and families living in the Los Angeles area.
Our strategic approach for this campaign included:
- developing accessible educational tools and in-language resources to aid dissemination of our messaging and its adoption by our target audience
- concentrating awareness-building activities and educational outreach in low-income Hispanic neighborhoods and schools
- leveraging existing community organizations and leaders already engaged with CII and child safety, domestic violence, and community well-being issues
- activating a media relations effort to publicize the initiative
- maintaining on-going community dialogue, and securing community support
The program included bilingual bus shelters, bilingual :30 PSAs that aired on Univision Radio, bilingual collateral materials, web banners and a campaign launch press conference.
The press conference for the domestic violence campaign launch generated additional media interviews with Children’s Institute executives at key local and national media outlets.
Axis secured more than 15 million earned media impressions at top media outlets including Univision KMEX-34, NBC Ch.4 News, La Opinión and CNN en Español Radio.
The team garnered over 7 million impressions between outdoor advertising, radio PSA’s and movie theater slides. More than 10,000 people were reached through printed materials and online tools for community organizations.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019