Raising awareness of the impact of domestic violence upon Hispanic children.
The Axis Agency was tasked by INOBTR, an organization that focuses on child safety, with increasing awareness about the impact of domestic violence on children. Additionally, there was a need to increase awareness of services provided by Children’s Institute, Inc.(CII) to interrupt the cycle of violence and reduce the exposure to violence for children and families living in the Los Angeles area.
Our strategic approach for this campaign included:
- developing accessible educational tools and in-language resources to aid dissemination of our messaging and its adoption by our target audience
- concentrating awareness-building activities and educational outreach in low-income Hispanic neighborhoods and schools
- leveraging existing community organizations and leaders already engaged with CII and child safety, domestic violence, and community well-being issues
- activating a media relations effort to publicize the initiative
- maintaining on-going community dialogue, and securing community support
The program included bilingual bus shelters, bilingual :30 PSAs that aired on Univision Radio, bilingual collateral materials, web banners and a campaign launch press conference.
The press conference for the domestic violence campaign launch generated additional media interviews with Children’s Institute executives at key local and national media outlets.
Axis secured more than 15 million earned media impressions at top media outlets including Univision KMEX-34, NBC Ch.4 News, La Opinión and CNN en Español Radio.
The team garnered over 7 million impressions between outdoor advertising, radio PSA’s and movie theater slides. More than 10,000 people were reached through printed materials and online tools for community organizations.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019