Raising awareness of the impact of domestic violence upon Hispanic children.
The Axis Agency was tasked by INOBTR, an organization that focuses on child safety, with increasing awareness about the impact of domestic violence on children. Additionally, there was a need to increase awareness of services provided by Children’s Institute, Inc.(CII) to interrupt the cycle of violence and reduce the exposure to violence for children and families living in the Los Angeles area.
Our strategic approach for this campaign included:
- developing accessible educational tools and in-language resources to aid dissemination of our messaging and its adoption by our target audience
- concentrating awareness-building activities and educational outreach in low-income Hispanic neighborhoods and schools
- leveraging existing community organizations and leaders already engaged with CII and child safety, domestic violence, and community well-being issues
- activating a media relations effort to publicize the initiative
- maintaining on-going community dialogue, and securing community support
The program included bilingual bus shelters, bilingual :30 PSAs that aired on Univision Radio, bilingual collateral materials, web banners and a campaign launch press conference.
The press conference for the domestic violence campaign launch generated additional media interviews with Children’s Institute executives at key local and national media outlets.
Axis secured more than 15 million earned media impressions at top media outlets including Univision KMEX-34, NBC Ch.4 News, La Opinión and CNN en Español Radio.
The team garnered over 7 million impressions between outdoor advertising, radio PSA’s and movie theater slides. More than 10,000 people were reached through printed materials and online tools for community organizations.
- ReviveHealth Focuses on Everyday Champions - Published on 02/09/2018
- MullenLowe and Gordon’s Gin Change the Face of Train Delays - Published on 02/08/2018
- R/GA Joins the Fight Against Malaria - Published on 02/08/2018
- FCB New Zealand Creatively Discourages Excessive Drinking - Published on 02/07/2018
- MullenLowe London Celebrates Heart Research - Published on 02/07/2018
- Mullen Lintas Celebrates Modern Indian Women in Nykaa Campaign - Published on 02/05/2018
- FCB Ulka and Horlicks Ease Exam Stress for Students - Published on 02/05/2018
- Burger King Brand Invites An Army Of Clowns To Celebrate Halloween - Published on 02/05/2018
- Lowe Lintas and Unilever Partner on Sanitation-Focused Work - Published on 01/31/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Create Custom Crafted Set in New Work - Published on 01/29/2018