Dove Hair Profiler
Dove wanted to drive awareness of women's haircare issues and demonstrate its solution. We built a customized digital engine that was rolled out to over 20 global markets.
Almost 80% of women have damaged hair‚ mainly due to simple daily styling, but they do not believe it is actually damaged.
Dove wanted to drive awareness around this issue of hair damage and provide a solution with its Damage Therapy Range products.
The range of products is quite diverse and so we wanted to develop a solution that provided custom recommendations by specific hair type.
We concepted, designed and built a centrally-hosted, globally-developed Facebook application that gave users a unique damage rating and product recommendation based on their answers to a number of questions covering hair type, styling routine and lifestyle factors.
In order for the application to function accurately, we worked with the Unilever R&D team to develop a "Damage Therapy Matrix," a complex algorithm that sits behind the profiler, enabling it to recommend a product range based on a user's input.
We later developed the tool as a touch screen application for use at point of purchase and on brand roadshows.
With adaption into more than 20 global markets, more than 50,000 people have engaged with the app through Facebook and the "live" touchscreen version at events, helping to successfully launch the specialist haircare product globally.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019