Dove Hair Profiler
Dove wanted to drive awareness of women's haircare issues and demonstrate its solution. We built a customized digital engine that was rolled out to over 20 global markets.
Almost 80% of women have damaged hair‚ mainly due to simple daily styling, but they do not believe it is actually damaged.
Dove wanted to drive awareness around this issue of hair damage and provide a solution with its Damage Therapy Range products.
The range of products is quite diverse and so we wanted to develop a solution that provided custom recommendations by specific hair type.
We concepted, designed and built a centrally-hosted, globally-developed Facebook application that gave users a unique damage rating and product recommendation based on their answers to a number of questions covering hair type, styling routine and lifestyle factors.
In order for the application to function accurately, we worked with the Unilever R&D team to develop a "Damage Therapy Matrix," a complex algorithm that sits behind the profiler, enabling it to recommend a product range based on a user's input.
We later developed the tool as a touch screen application for use at point of purchase and on brand roadshows.
With adaption into more than 20 global markets, more than 50,000 people have engaged with the app through Facebook and the "live" touchscreen version at events, helping to successfully launch the specialist haircare product globally.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019