Dove Hair Profiler
Dove wanted to drive awareness of women's haircare issues and demonstrate its solution. We built a customized digital engine that was rolled out to over 20 global markets.
Almost 80% of women have damaged hair‚ mainly due to simple daily styling, but they do not believe it is actually damaged.
Dove wanted to drive awareness around this issue of hair damage and provide a solution with its Damage Therapy Range products.
The range of products is quite diverse and so we wanted to develop a solution that provided custom recommendations by specific hair type.
We concepted, designed and built a centrally-hosted, globally-developed Facebook application that gave users a unique damage rating and product recommendation based on their answers to a number of questions covering hair type, styling routine and lifestyle factors.
In order for the application to function accurately, we worked with the Unilever R&D team to develop a "Damage Therapy Matrix," a complex algorithm that sits behind the profiler, enabling it to recommend a product range based on a user's input.
We later developed the tool as a touch screen application for use at point of purchase and on brand roadshows.
With adaption into more than 20 global markets, more than 50,000 people have engaged with the app through Facebook and the "live" touchscreen version at events, helping to successfully launch the specialist haircare product globally.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018