Allsop, the computer hardware company, needed a website with brains. We gave them one that was beautiful too.
Allsop is one of the UK's largest commercial property consultancies. The company was frustrated with its existing website that had been built on outdated proprietary platforms which were inefficient and costly to maintain.
They wanted something that was simple to use but was powerful enough to work with their business-critical operations.
We built the site using open source code-igniter PHP framework, technology that allows future revisions and updates to be managed effectively.
A huge custom built content management system runs the front end and allows the client to easily maintain content and property data. The site also integrates with the company's existing auction sites and Active Directory to serve it most effectively.
The site was shortlisted for Best Corporate Website at the Property Marketing Awards 2011. The integration of Allsop's online assets into a single platform (for staff, property listings and auctions) has led to significant ROI internally in terms of time management. The new site has also been credited with helping to facilitate client retention.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019