Allsop, the computer hardware company, needed a website with brains. We gave them one that was beautiful too.
Allsop is one of the UK's largest commercial property consultancies. The company was frustrated with its existing website that had been built on outdated proprietary platforms which were inefficient and costly to maintain.
They wanted something that was simple to use but was powerful enough to work with their business-critical operations.
We built the site using open source code-igniter PHP framework, technology that allows future revisions and updates to be managed effectively.
A huge custom built content management system runs the front end and allows the client to easily maintain content and property data. The site also integrates with the company's existing auction sites and Active Directory to serve it most effectively.
The site was shortlisted for Best Corporate Website at the Property Marketing Awards 2011. The integration of Allsop's online assets into a single platform (for staff, property listings and auctions) has led to significant ROI internally in terms of time management. The new site has also been credited with helping to facilitate client retention.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018