Dove Get Gorgeous Mobile App
We built a mobile app for Dove stacked with features that prevented it from being a one-trick-pony.
Dove wanted to create a multi-platform mobile app centered around beauty content from the brand.
We added our own challenge to this - we also wanted to ensure that the app was actually useful for consumers so that they'd continue to use it on an ongoing basis.
We concepted, designed and developed a smartphone app that featured Google Maps and Facebook calendar integration in order to deliver timely and location-based beauty advice. It also featured a beauty essential, a mirror, using the front-facing camera to create a mirror effect to drive everyday usage.
The success of the app helped inform the Dove's team greater use of mobile in 2012.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019