Dove Get Gorgeous Mobile App
We built a mobile app for Dove stacked with features that prevented it from being a one-trick-pony.
Dove wanted to create a multi-platform mobile app centered around beauty content from the brand.
We added our own challenge to this - we also wanted to ensure that the app was actually useful for consumers so that they'd continue to use it on an ongoing basis.
We concepted, designed and developed a smartphone app that featured Google Maps and Facebook calendar integration in order to deliver timely and location-based beauty advice. It also featured a beauty essential, a mirror, using the front-facing camera to create a mirror effect to drive everyday usage.
The success of the app helped inform the Dove's team greater use of mobile in 2012.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018