Dove Get Gorgeous Mobile App
We built a mobile app for Dove stacked with features that prevented it from being a one-trick-pony.
Dove wanted to create a multi-platform mobile app centered around beauty content from the brand.
We added our own challenge to this - we also wanted to ensure that the app was actually useful for consumers so that they'd continue to use it on an ongoing basis.
We concepted, designed and developed a smartphone app that featured Google Maps and Facebook calendar integration in order to deliver timely and location-based beauty advice. It also featured a beauty essential, a mirror, using the front-facing camera to create a mirror effect to drive everyday usage.
The success of the app helped inform the Dove's team greater use of mobile in 2012.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019