Dove Get Gorgeous Mobile App
We built a mobile app for Dove stacked with features that prevented it from being a one-trick-pony.
Dove wanted to create a multi-platform mobile app centered around beauty content from the brand.
We added our own challenge to this - we also wanted to ensure that the app was actually useful for consumers so that they'd continue to use it on an ongoing basis.
We concepted, designed and developed a smartphone app that featured Google Maps and Facebook calendar integration in order to deliver timely and location-based beauty advice. It also featured a beauty essential, a mirror, using the front-facing camera to create a mirror effect to drive everyday usage.
The success of the app helped inform the Dove's team greater use of mobile in 2012.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019