BAM and R/GA Redesign and Relaunch BAM.org
Drawing inspiration from 150 years of artistic innovation, R/GA worked with BAM on a pro-bono basis to redesign and relaunch BAM.org.
Redesign the BAM.org website to represent the whole BAM experience online, conveying its programming, artists and community in a creative, flexible and shareable format.
R/GA’s long-running partnership with BAM extends over 12 years. During this period, R/GA has helped to support and celebrate the nation’s oldest performing arts center by bringing their programming to a wider audience through the web.
Drawing inspiration from a legacy of artistic innovation, the website refresh – the fifth for BAM by R/GA – was created in collaboration with Brooklyn Academy of Music's in-house web team. The new site was timed to coincide with BAM’s 150th anniversary and focused on the organization’s new mission statement, “BAM is the home for artists, audiences and ideas.”
The multifaceted, long-scrolling site emulates BAM’s well-known branded print material, emphasizing original content and editorial curation emanating from BAM’s historical archives, current productions, in-house blogs and its roster of artists. The site features expanded photo, video and social media content, giving users the ability to sample high-quality photography and video from BAM’s in-house production team and comment on content via Twitter and Facebook.
The site also serves as an educational tool around BAM’s programming and artist resources, highlighting past and present artists and providing context for the work they do both on and off BAM’s stages.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019