BAM and R/GA Redesign and Relaunch BAM.org
Drawing inspiration from 150 years of artistic innovation, R/GA worked with BAM on a pro-bono basis to redesign and relaunch BAM.org.
Redesign the BAM.org website to represent the whole BAM experience online, conveying its programming, artists and community in a creative, flexible and shareable format.
R/GA’s long-running partnership with BAM extends over 12 years. During this period, R/GA has helped to support and celebrate the nation’s oldest performing arts center by bringing their programming to a wider audience through the web.
Drawing inspiration from a legacy of artistic innovation, the website refresh – the fifth for BAM by R/GA – was created in collaboration with Brooklyn Academy of Music's in-house web team. The new site was timed to coincide with BAM’s 150th anniversary and focused on the organization’s new mission statement, “BAM is the home for artists, audiences and ideas.”
The multifaceted, long-scrolling site emulates BAM’s well-known branded print material, emphasizing original content and editorial curation emanating from BAM’s historical archives, current productions, in-house blogs and its roster of artists. The site features expanded photo, video and social media content, giving users the ability to sample high-quality photography and video from BAM’s in-house production team and comment on content via Twitter and Facebook.
The site also serves as an educational tool around BAM’s programming and artist resources, highlighting past and present artists and providing context for the work they do both on and off BAM’s stages.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019