Lego Starwars NYC
Jack Morton worked with LEGO to create an event aimed at re-engaging boys aged 6-12 (and their fathers) with the Lego Star Wars Brand.
To reignite brand loyalty for LEGO Star Wars and build excitement for the TV launch of Yoda Chronicles, Jack Morton was tasked with creating an epic and contagiously shareable campaign for adults and kids alike in Times Square.
Reveal: With the help of the crowd, Yoda used the power of the force to extract his secret LEGO model build from its box. In a dramatic moment kids, parents, Yoda and our emcee helped summon the ship from its box, showing the world what Yoda has revealed: a life-size X-Wing!
Master Builder Academy: Kids and parents had a chance to learn from the experts! LEGO's Master Builders led building challenges that encouraged kids to design and build their own original creations using the same bricks used in the LEGO X-Wing.
Additional experiential activities: LEGO Star Wars barrel organ and life-size LEGO Star Wars figures were available for consumers to interact with throughout the experience.
Photo experience: Consumers had the chance to sit in the cockpit for a once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity. They could then view both the physical and virtual copy of the photo and share them through social media channels at our viewing stations.
Over the three days of the event, there were over 25,000 attendees and LEGO gained over 28,000 Facebook followers, 14,000 likes and nearly 2,000 shares.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019