Lego Starwars NYC
Jack Morton worked with LEGO to create an event aimed at re-engaging boys aged 6-12 (and their fathers) with the Lego Star Wars Brand.
To reignite brand loyalty for LEGO Star Wars and build excitement for the TV launch of Yoda Chronicles, Jack Morton was tasked with creating an epic and contagiously shareable campaign for adults and kids alike in Times Square.
Reveal: With the help of the crowd, Yoda used the power of the force to extract his secret LEGO model build from its box. In a dramatic moment kids, parents, Yoda and our emcee helped summon the ship from its box, showing the world what Yoda has revealed: a life-size X-Wing!
Master Builder Academy: Kids and parents had a chance to learn from the experts! LEGO's Master Builders led building challenges that encouraged kids to design and build their own original creations using the same bricks used in the LEGO X-Wing.
Additional experiential activities: LEGO Star Wars barrel organ and life-size LEGO Star Wars figures were available for consumers to interact with throughout the experience.
Photo experience: Consumers had the chance to sit in the cockpit for a once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity. They could then view both the physical and virtual copy of the photo and share them through social media channels at our viewing stations.
Over the three days of the event, there were over 25,000 attendees and LEGO gained over 28,000 Facebook followers, 14,000 likes and nearly 2,000 shares.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019