Lego Starwars NYC
Jack Morton worked with LEGO to create an event aimed at re-engaging boys aged 6-12 (and their fathers) with the Lego Star Wars Brand.
To reignite brand loyalty for LEGO Star Wars and build excitement for the TV launch of Yoda Chronicles, Jack Morton was tasked with creating an epic and contagiously shareable campaign for adults and kids alike in Times Square.
Reveal: With the help of the crowd, Yoda used the power of the force to extract his secret LEGO model build from its box. In a dramatic moment kids, parents, Yoda and our emcee helped summon the ship from its box, showing the world what Yoda has revealed: a life-size X-Wing!
Master Builder Academy: Kids and parents had a chance to learn from the experts! LEGO's Master Builders led building challenges that encouraged kids to design and build their own original creations using the same bricks used in the LEGO X-Wing.
Additional experiential activities: LEGO Star Wars barrel organ and life-size LEGO Star Wars figures were available for consumers to interact with throughout the experience.
Photo experience: Consumers had the chance to sit in the cockpit for a once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunity. They could then view both the physical and virtual copy of the photo and share them through social media channels at our viewing stations.
Over the three days of the event, there were over 25,000 attendees and LEGO gained over 28,000 Facebook followers, 14,000 likes and nearly 2,000 shares.
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019