MRM//McCann Creates First Mobile Platform for Close Range Volunteering
MRM//McCann created “Radar for Good,” a mobile app for close range volunteering to support Coca-Cola’s “Crazy for Good” global initiative.
As part of “Crazy for Good,” a Coca-Cola global initiative dedicated to people doing good for strangers, Coca-Cola Romania tasked MRM//McCann with creating a mobile platform to support people who want to do good deeds for society.
There are many people who want to volunteer, but face the challenge of finding time and a place to start. That’s where MRM//McCann came in. The agency created “Radar For Good,” the first mobile platform for close range volunteering, to support people who want to do good for society and find volunteer opportunities, instantaneously.
Through a simple download from Google Play or iTunes, people can find a way to give a helping hand to those who need it, instantly and locally. The app scans your local area, finds someone that needs help at the moment, and helps you reach them through GPS technology.
It’s a platform for doing good—leaving people just one touch away from helping those in need.
In less than a month, Radar for Good was the third most popular app in the App Store. In addition, the app generated 21,000 new volunteers and over 190 NGOs in Romania enrolled their causes and reported a rise in the number of volunteers.
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019
- R/GA Buenos Aires and Nike Argentina Inspire New Generation of Athletes - Published on 05/22/2019
- McCann Europe and MRM//McCann Frankfurt Create Alexa Skill for Those with Alzheimer’s - Published on 05/20/2019
- FCB/RED and Bud Light Celebrate Pride - Published on 05/16/2019
- Neon Uses Cheesy Ads for Recruitment - Published on 05/13/2019
- McCann and Mastercard Showcase Unity through Sport - Published on 05/09/2019
- MullenLowe Singapore and Signia Bring Attention to Hearing Loss - Published on 05/07/2019
- FCB Mexico and Ayudín Focus on Equality in New Campaign - Published on 05/03/2019
- Rapport Creates Environmentally-Friendly Billboards for Earth Day - Published on 05/02/2019
- Mullen Lowe and Burger King Launch Campaign Around ‘Real Meals’ - Published on 05/02/2019