Hillshire Brands and BPN See 20% Jump in Purchase Intent with Beacons
BPN and Hillshire Brands increased purchase intent 20% using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers.
When Hillshire Brands was preparing to launch its new line of American Craft link sausages, BPN understood that part of the challenge was getting busy consumers to take notice in already over-packed grocery aisles.
By using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers, BPN was able to engage with consumers at the time when their attention was most valuable and actionable -- while they were shopping!
Individuals who used participating mobile apps such as Epicurious or KeyRing while in grocery stores were sent a branded push notification for Hillshire Brands and American Craft links sausages. Shoppers were rewarded with coupons and content.
Debuting In the first 48 hours of the campaign’s launch, the mobile ads attracted 6,000 in-store engagements. During the three months of the campaign, there was a 20% increase in purchase intent and a 36% increase in brand awareness among people who interacted with the ads.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018