Hillshire Brands and BPN See 20% Jump in Purchase Intent with Beacons
BPN and Hillshire Brands increased purchase intent 20% using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers.
When Hillshire Brands was preparing to launch its new line of American Craft link sausages, BPN understood that part of the challenge was getting busy consumers to take notice in already over-packed grocery aisles.
By using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers, BPN was able to engage with consumers at the time when their attention was most valuable and actionable -- while they were shopping!
Individuals who used participating mobile apps such as Epicurious or KeyRing while in grocery stores were sent a branded push notification for Hillshire Brands and American Craft links sausages. Shoppers were rewarded with coupons and content.
Debuting In the first 48 hours of the campaign’s launch, the mobile ads attracted 6,000 in-store engagements. During the three months of the campaign, there was a 20% increase in purchase intent and a 36% increase in brand awareness among people who interacted with the ads.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019