Hillshire Brands and BPN See 20% Jump in Purchase Intent with Beacons
BPN and Hillshire Brands increased purchase intent 20% using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers.
When Hillshire Brands was preparing to launch its new line of American Craft link sausages, BPN understood that part of the challenge was getting busy consumers to take notice in already over-packed grocery aisles.
By using beacons, devices set up in-store to trigger location-based offers, BPN was able to engage with consumers at the time when their attention was most valuable and actionable -- while they were shopping!
Individuals who used participating mobile apps such as Epicurious or KeyRing while in grocery stores were sent a branded push notification for Hillshire Brands and American Craft links sausages. Shoppers were rewarded with coupons and content.
Debuting In the first 48 hours of the campaign’s launch, the mobile ads attracted 6,000 in-store engagements. During the three months of the campaign, there was a 20% increase in purchase intent and a 36% increase in brand awareness among people who interacted with the ads.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019