Overnight Coffee Heats Up Genuine Thermos® Brand
Since 1904, Genuine Thermos® Brand has been keeping America’s coffee hot. Yet Thermos brand wasn’t getting its proper recognition as an icon. Our challenge: Reinforce the brand’s relevance by demonstrating its core product benefit: the amazing heat retention performance of its vacuum-insulated bottles.
Invite Americans to literally wake up and smell the coffee — and drink it piping hot when it arrived via overnight shipment to their doorstep — in the "Genuine Thermos Brand Overnight Coffee Challenge."
In the ongoing campaign, famous coffee roasters would brew fresh coffee, pour it into Thermos brand 40 oz. Stainless King™ Beverage Bottles, pack it in a box and ship it by plane to coffee lovers across the country, ready to enjoy in all its steaming hot glory up to 24 hours later.
To promote the Challenge we shared a 60-second video, wire release, syndicated article, infographic and e-newsletter with media outlets, partner bloggers and social followers. Fans could nominate their favorite coffeehouses to be featured and coffee roasters could nominate themselves for the program by posting on Facebook.com/Thermos or by tweeting @Thermos #OvernightCoffee.
Thus far, our Overnight Coffee initiatives and ongoing media relations work have generated more than 1 billion impressions for the brand, and the campaign was a finalist for Technology Campaign of the Year at the 2016 PRWeek Awards.
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Employees Discuss Pride and Mark Stonewall 50th - Published on 06/07/2019
- Cadreon Hosts Mental Health & Wellness Event - Published on 05/23/2019