Overnight Coffee Heats Up Genuine Thermos® Brand
Since 1904, Genuine Thermos® Brand has been keeping America’s coffee hot. Yet Thermos brand wasn’t getting its proper recognition as an icon. Our challenge: Reinforce the brand’s relevance by demonstrating its core product benefit: the amazing heat retention performance of its vacuum-insulated bottles.
Invite Americans to literally wake up and smell the coffee — and drink it piping hot when it arrived via overnight shipment to their doorstep — in the "Genuine Thermos Brand Overnight Coffee Challenge."
In the ongoing campaign, famous coffee roasters would brew fresh coffee, pour it into Thermos brand 40 oz. Stainless King™ Beverage Bottles, pack it in a box and ship it by plane to coffee lovers across the country, ready to enjoy in all its steaming hot glory up to 24 hours later.
To promote the Challenge we shared a 60-second video, wire release, syndicated article, infographic and e-newsletter with media outlets, partner bloggers and social followers. Fans could nominate their favorite coffeehouses to be featured and coffee roasters could nominate themselves for the program by posting on Facebook.com/Thermos or by tweeting @Thermos #OvernightCoffee.
Thus far, our Overnight Coffee initiatives and ongoing media relations work have generated more than 1 billion impressions for the brand, and the campaign was a finalist for Technology Campaign of the Year at the 2016 PRWeek Awards.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019