Risk Everything Barge
During the World Cup, Nike captured the attention of Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans.
In the lead up to the World Cup, Nike needed to capture the attention of its targeted audience, Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans. To do this, Nike launched the global #RiskEverything integrated campaign that would climax with the World Cup.
We needed to bring the #RiskEverything campaign to life with a jaw-dropping experience that celebrated the love of football like never before and made fans feel like the heroes of the sport.
We created a football pitch on a 100-meter barge that floated down the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok. The pitch served as host to the final series of matches between local teams and allowed them to "risk everything" in the ultimate competition. Outside the "battle arena" area, we gave spectators the Nike FC lifestyle experience - a combination of activities that gave FOTs the freedom to express their individuality and love of the game, as well as explore Nike's line of football products.
- 15,000 live teen participants
- 1.5M social media impressions
- 3,000 shoe trials
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019