Risk Everything Barge
During the World Cup, Nike captured the attention of Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans.
In the lead up to the World Cup, Nike needed to capture the attention of its targeted audience, Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans. To do this, Nike launched the global #RiskEverything integrated campaign that would climax with the World Cup.
We needed to bring the #RiskEverything campaign to life with a jaw-dropping experience that celebrated the love of football like never before and made fans feel like the heroes of the sport.
We created a football pitch on a 100-meter barge that floated down the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok. The pitch served as host to the final series of matches between local teams and allowed them to "risk everything" in the ultimate competition. Outside the "battle arena" area, we gave spectators the Nike FC lifestyle experience - a combination of activities that gave FOTs the freedom to express their individuality and love of the game, as well as explore Nike's line of football products.
- 15,000 live teen participants
- 1.5M social media impressions
- 3,000 shoe trials
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019