Risk Everything Barge
During the World Cup, Nike captured the attention of Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans.
In the lead up to the World Cup, Nike needed to capture the attention of its targeted audience, Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans. To do this, Nike launched the global #RiskEverything integrated campaign that would climax with the World Cup.
We needed to bring the #RiskEverything campaign to life with a jaw-dropping experience that celebrated the love of football like never before and made fans feel like the heroes of the sport.
We created a football pitch on a 100-meter barge that floated down the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok. The pitch served as host to the final series of matches between local teams and allowed them to "risk everything" in the ultimate competition. Outside the "battle arena" area, we gave spectators the Nike FC lifestyle experience - a combination of activities that gave FOTs the freedom to express their individuality and love of the game, as well as explore Nike's line of football products.
- 15,000 live teen participants
- 1.5M social media impressions
- 3,000 shoe trials
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019