Risk Everything Barge
During the World Cup, Nike captured the attention of Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans.
In the lead up to the World Cup, Nike needed to capture the attention of its targeted audience, Football Obsessed Teens (FOT's), and beat its competitors as the world's champion brand for football fans. To do this, Nike launched the global #RiskEverything integrated campaign that would climax with the World Cup.
We needed to bring the #RiskEverything campaign to life with a jaw-dropping experience that celebrated the love of football like never before and made fans feel like the heroes of the sport.
We created a football pitch on a 100-meter barge that floated down the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok. The pitch served as host to the final series of matches between local teams and allowed them to "risk everything" in the ultimate competition. Outside the "battle arena" area, we gave spectators the Nike FC lifestyle experience - a combination of activities that gave FOTs the freedom to express their individuality and love of the game, as well as explore Nike's line of football products.
- 15,000 live teen participants
- 1.5M social media impressions
- 3,000 shoe trials
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018