The Biggest 7th Inning Stretch Ever
To grow brand consideration with Major League Baseball (MLB) fans, Jack Morton worked with T-Mobile on its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason.
T-Mobile was looking to leverage its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason. The goal was to increase network perception and grow brand consideration with MLB fans.
We created a user engagement social campaign that put the fans first and tapped into baseball's time-honored 7th inning tradition when the attention turns from the players to the fans. We asked fans to share video selfies singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" with their friends for a chance to be featured in a World Series spot.
Video submissions from baseball fans across the country flooded in, and the three-week campaign garnered over 231M impressions. The campaign cemented T-Mobile's place as a champion of the fans and the premier sponsor of the MLB postseason.
- 40M trend impressions on Twitter alone
- 496 thousand engagements via influencers' sponsored content
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019