The Biggest 7th Inning Stretch Ever
To grow brand consideration with Major League Baseball (MLB) fans, Jack Morton worked with T-Mobile on its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason.
T-Mobile was looking to leverage its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason. The goal was to increase network perception and grow brand consideration with MLB fans.
We created a user engagement social campaign that put the fans first and tapped into baseball's time-honored 7th inning tradition when the attention turns from the players to the fans. We asked fans to share video selfies singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" with their friends for a chance to be featured in a World Series spot.
Video submissions from baseball fans across the country flooded in, and the three-week campaign garnered over 231M impressions. The campaign cemented T-Mobile's place as a champion of the fans and the premier sponsor of the MLB postseason.
- 40M trend impressions on Twitter alone
- 496 thousand engagements via influencers' sponsored content
- MullenLowe London Helps Relaunch The British Heart Foundation - Published on 07/19/2018
- Golin and evian Create #Babydoubles - Published on 07/18/2018
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018