The Biggest 7th Inning Stretch Ever
To grow brand consideration with Major League Baseball (MLB) fans, Jack Morton worked with T-Mobile on its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason.
T-Mobile was looking to leverage its sponsorship of Major League Baseball during the 2014 postseason. The goal was to increase network perception and grow brand consideration with MLB fans.
We created a user engagement social campaign that put the fans first and tapped into baseball's time-honored 7th inning tradition when the attention turns from the players to the fans. We asked fans to share video selfies singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" with their friends for a chance to be featured in a World Series spot.
Video submissions from baseball fans across the country flooded in, and the three-week campaign garnered over 231M impressions. The campaign cemented T-Mobile's place as a champion of the fans and the premier sponsor of the MLB postseason.
- 40M trend impressions on Twitter alone
- 496 thousand engagements via influencers' sponsored content
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018