Health insurance is a necessity, but most people don't trust or understand it. EmblemHealth came to us to help shift this perception and establish their brand's commitment to everyday health for all New Yorkers.
Develop an integrated marketing platform to genuinely connect with New Yorkers as their friendly neighborhood resource.
Focused on making wellness attainable for all New Yorkers, we developed the "Official Sponsor of Small Steps" community marketing platform to invite all New Yorkers on a journey of "small steps to wellness" throughout the city.
Across +130 experiences, reaching +100,000 people, and generating +10,000 leads, the campaign exceeded its goals and continues expanding its reach and impact--online, on the streets, and on-air. Today, EmblemHealth is a wellness brand that happens to sell insurance, and people get it.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019