Health insurance is a necessity, but most people don't trust or understand it. EmblemHealth came to us to help shift this perception and establish their brand's commitment to everyday health for all New Yorkers.
Develop an integrated marketing platform to genuinely connect with New Yorkers as their friendly neighborhood resource.
Focused on making wellness attainable for all New Yorkers, we developed the "Official Sponsor of Small Steps" community marketing platform to invite all New Yorkers on a journey of "small steps to wellness" throughout the city.
Across +130 experiences, reaching +100,000 people, and generating +10,000 leads, the campaign exceeded its goals and continues expanding its reach and impact--online, on the streets, and on-air. Today, EmblemHealth is a wellness brand that happens to sell insurance, and people get it.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019