Health insurance is a necessity, but most people don't trust or understand it. EmblemHealth came to us to help shift this perception and establish their brand's commitment to everyday health for all New Yorkers.
Develop an integrated marketing platform to genuinely connect with New Yorkers as their friendly neighborhood resource.
Focused on making wellness attainable for all New Yorkers, we developed the "Official Sponsor of Small Steps" community marketing platform to invite all New Yorkers on a journey of "small steps to wellness" throughout the city.
Across +130 experiences, reaching +100,000 people, and generating +10,000 leads, the campaign exceeded its goals and continues expanding its reach and impact--online, on the streets, and on-air. Today, EmblemHealth is a wellness brand that happens to sell insurance, and people get it.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019