LG Electronics US Open Tennis Activation
Advantage developed and activated a strategic sponsorship for LG during the 2014 US Open.
LG challenged Advantage to support three simultaneous product marketing priorities and generate in-person product engagement with an affluent audience.
Advantage developed and negotiated a one-year sponsorship with the United States Tennis Association for the 2014 US Open to provide LG with marketing rights across mobile and home entertainment products. The US Open was strategically selected against other sport & entertainment properties due to demographic, reach and timing of product launches among a variety of criteria.
The agency oversaw all contractual sponsorship assets including:
- Integration into the US Open app with presenting sponsorship of the Live Prediction Challenge
- Intellectual property approvals across POS, OOH, PR, social and digital
- Inclusion of product logos on courtside signage
- Customer and executive hospitality
Advantage also designed and executed two onsite footprints for 15 activation days including a 1,300 square-foot activation space called the "LG Winner's Circle."
More than 30,000 US Open attendees entered LG's onsite footprints, with over 6,900 registrants and a six-minute average interaction time.
- IP rights were leveraged at 26 different retailers.
- 45,000+ national sweepstakes entries.
- Customers from 20 retailers were hosted.
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018