LG Electronics US Open Tennis Activation
Advantage developed and activated a strategic sponsorship for LG during the 2014 US Open.
LG challenged Advantage to support three simultaneous product marketing priorities and generate in-person product engagement with an affluent audience.
Advantage developed and negotiated a one-year sponsorship with the United States Tennis Association for the 2014 US Open to provide LG with marketing rights across mobile and home entertainment products. The US Open was strategically selected against other sport & entertainment properties due to demographic, reach and timing of product launches among a variety of criteria.
The agency oversaw all contractual sponsorship assets including:
- Integration into the US Open app with presenting sponsorship of the Live Prediction Challenge
- Intellectual property approvals across POS, OOH, PR, social and digital
- Inclusion of product logos on courtside signage
- Customer and executive hospitality
Advantage also designed and executed two onsite footprints for 15 activation days including a 1,300 square-foot activation space called the "LG Winner's Circle."
More than 30,000 US Open attendees entered LG's onsite footprints, with over 6,900 registrants and a six-minute average interaction time.
- IP rights were leveraged at 26 different retailers.
- 45,000+ national sweepstakes entries.
- Customers from 20 retailers were hosted.
- Hill Holliday and Planet Fitness Launch New Work - Published on 07/16/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe and Burger King – ‘Come as a Clown, Eat Like a King’ - Published on 07/13/2018
- FCB Lisbon Partners with Paralympic Committee - Published on 07/10/2018
- EP+Co Celebrates Pride Month - Published on 07/09/2018
- 215 McCann and Minecraft Enlist Gamers to Save Coral Reefs - Published on 07/03/2018
- The Brooklyn Brothers Launches Isey Skyr in Russia - Published on 06/28/2018
- MRM//McCann and Creative Spirit: Nurturing Talent Together - Published on 06/28/2018
- IPG and charity: water Project Update - Published on 06/28/2018
- Shay Fu Named to Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business - Published on 06/28/2018
- Interpublic’s Black Employee Network Hosts Program for Black Music Month - Published on 06/27/2018