LG Electronics US Open Tennis Activation
Advantage developed and activated a strategic sponsorship for LG during the 2014 US Open.
LG challenged Advantage to support three simultaneous product marketing priorities and generate in-person product engagement with an affluent audience.
Advantage developed and negotiated a one-year sponsorship with the United States Tennis Association for the 2014 US Open to provide LG with marketing rights across mobile and home entertainment products. The US Open was strategically selected against other sport & entertainment properties due to demographic, reach and timing of product launches among a variety of criteria.
The agency oversaw all contractual sponsorship assets including:
- Integration into the US Open app with presenting sponsorship of the Live Prediction Challenge
- Intellectual property approvals across POS, OOH, PR, social and digital
- Inclusion of product logos on courtside signage
- Customer and executive hospitality
Advantage also designed and executed two onsite footprints for 15 activation days including a 1,300 square-foot activation space called the "LG Winner's Circle."
More than 30,000 US Open attendees entered LG's onsite footprints, with over 6,900 registrants and a six-minute average interaction time.
- IP rights were leveraged at 26 different retailers.
- 45,000+ national sweepstakes entries.
- Customers from 20 retailers were hosted.
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019