LG Electronics US Open Tennis Activation
Advantage developed and activated a strategic sponsorship for LG during the 2014 US Open.
LG challenged Advantage to support three simultaneous product marketing priorities and generate in-person product engagement with an affluent audience.
Advantage developed and negotiated a one-year sponsorship with the United States Tennis Association for the 2014 US Open to provide LG with marketing rights across mobile and home entertainment products. The US Open was strategically selected against other sport & entertainment properties due to demographic, reach and timing of product launches among a variety of criteria.
The agency oversaw all contractual sponsorship assets including:
- Integration into the US Open app with presenting sponsorship of the Live Prediction Challenge
- Intellectual property approvals across POS, OOH, PR, social and digital
- Inclusion of product logos on courtside signage
- Customer and executive hospitality
Advantage also designed and executed two onsite footprints for 15 activation days including a 1,300 square-foot activation space called the "LG Winner's Circle."
More than 30,000 US Open attendees entered LG's onsite footprints, with over 6,900 registrants and a six-minute average interaction time.
- IP rights were leveraged at 26 different retailers.
- 45,000+ national sweepstakes entries.
- Customers from 20 retailers were hosted.
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019