LG Electronics US Open Tennis Activation
Advantage developed and activated a strategic sponsorship for LG during the 2014 US Open.
LG challenged Advantage to support three simultaneous product marketing priorities and generate in-person product engagement with an affluent audience.
Advantage developed and negotiated a one-year sponsorship with the United States Tennis Association for the 2014 US Open to provide LG with marketing rights across mobile and home entertainment products. The US Open was strategically selected against other sport & entertainment properties due to demographic, reach and timing of product launches among a variety of criteria.
The agency oversaw all contractual sponsorship assets including:
- Integration into the US Open app with presenting sponsorship of the Live Prediction Challenge
- Intellectual property approvals across POS, OOH, PR, social and digital
- Inclusion of product logos on courtside signage
- Customer and executive hospitality
Advantage also designed and executed two onsite footprints for 15 activation days including a 1,300 square-foot activation space called the "LG Winner's Circle."
More than 30,000 US Open attendees entered LG's onsite footprints, with over 6,900 registrants and a six-minute average interaction time.
- IP rights were leveraged at 26 different retailers.
- 45,000+ national sweepstakes entries.
- Customers from 20 retailers were hosted.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019