Hyundai "Show Your Loyalty" College Football Campaign
Advantage developed Hyundai's "Show Your Loyalty" campaign, which was the 2014 Gold Ex Award winner for "Best Activation of a Sports Sponsorship."
Hyundai wanted to generate awareness and purchase consideration of key models while improving brand opinion.
Advantage leveraged a correlation between Hyundai's "#1 in Customer Loyalty" claim with the passion and loyalty of college football fans by developing a sponsorship with 17 top-tier college football programs around the thematic of "Show Your Loyalty."
Advantage created a hyper-localized mobile experience called the "Hyundai Field House," which visited each market.
The agency also developed a web series with online food network, Tastemade, called "The Grill Iron," which was filmed in conjunction with the "Hyundai Field House" and broadcast on YouTube.
The campaign generated 5.4 million YouTube views and 2.3 million onsite/social media impressions during 115 onsite activation days.
65% of onsite consumers stated they "are likely to consider purchasing a Hyundai vehicle" after experiencing the "Hyundai Field House."
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018