Hyundai "Show Your Loyalty" College Football Campaign
Advantage developed Hyundai's "Show Your Loyalty" campaign, which was the 2014 Gold Ex Award winner for "Best Activation of a Sports Sponsorship."
Hyundai wanted to generate awareness and purchase consideration of key models while improving brand opinion.
Advantage leveraged a correlation between Hyundai's "#1 in Customer Loyalty" claim with the passion and loyalty of college football fans by developing a sponsorship with 17 top-tier college football programs around the thematic of "Show Your Loyalty."
Advantage created a hyper-localized mobile experience called the "Hyundai Field House," which visited each market.
The agency also developed a web series with online food network, Tastemade, called "The Grill Iron," which was filmed in conjunction with the "Hyundai Field House" and broadcast on YouTube.
The campaign generated 5.4 million YouTube views and 2.3 million onsite/social media impressions during 115 onsite activation days.
65% of onsite consumers stated they "are likely to consider purchasing a Hyundai vehicle" after experiencing the "Hyundai Field House."
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019