Hyundai "Show Your Loyalty" College Football Campaign
Advantage developed Hyundai's "Show Your Loyalty" campaign, which was the 2014 Gold Ex Award winner for "Best Activation of a Sports Sponsorship."
Hyundai wanted to generate awareness and purchase consideration of key models while improving brand opinion.
Advantage leveraged a correlation between Hyundai's "#1 in Customer Loyalty" claim with the passion and loyalty of college football fans by developing a sponsorship with 17 top-tier college football programs around the thematic of "Show Your Loyalty."
Advantage created a hyper-localized mobile experience called the "Hyundai Field House," which visited each market.
The agency also developed a web series with online food network, Tastemade, called "The Grill Iron," which was filmed in conjunction with the "Hyundai Field House" and broadcast on YouTube.
The campaign generated 5.4 million YouTube views and 2.3 million onsite/social media impressions during 115 onsite activation days.
65% of onsite consumers stated they "are likely to consider purchasing a Hyundai vehicle" after experiencing the "Hyundai Field House."
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019