Zurich Insurance Launches Golf Love Tests
Zurich Insurance helps businesses protect what they love. And golf enables Zurich and its customers to share this passion together. As part of Zurich’s global platform “For Those Who Truly Love,” the premise behind “Golf Love Tests” is that people who truly love golf would go to great lengths to protect their game. Zurich’s passion for golf includes sponsorship of key tournaments and events globally, as well as sponsoring several golf professionals to represent Zurich as their brand ambassadors.
As an extension of Zurich’s passion, the company decided to put their golf brand ambassadors to a test to find out how much they really love golf. The campaign asked Zurich’s golf brand ambassadors questions about what they love most. And to make it more fun, Zurich used a polygraph test to conduct the “Golf Love Test” on each golf pro. The campaign launched the week prior to the start of the US Open, and is aimed to further leverage and amplify the Zurich brand and its contributions to golf.
The films that comprise the campaign show a polygraph operator asking Zurich’s golf ambassadors – Justin Rose, Rickie Fowler, Ben Crane, Lexi Thompson, Jamie Donaldson, Keegan Bradley and Billy Horschel – fun, tough and truly unexpected questions. The “interrogations” include a range of questions like"Would you let the President beat you in a round?" "Do you love golf more than your wife’s cooking" and "Would you rather win the Masters or be ruler of planet earth?"
“Golf Love Tests” is the social component of an integrated campaign that included TV, print, online advertising and a microsite. The campaign was supported with social activation around the world by Zurich, as well as social media activities by the Zurich Golf Ambassadors.
“Golf Love Tests” received broad media coverage including USA Today, CBS Sports, Adweek, Golf Channel, Campaign Live, Golf.com and Golf-Mania.com
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019