Zurich Insurance Launches Golf Love Tests
Zurich Insurance helps businesses protect what they love. And golf enables Zurich and its customers to share this passion together. As part of Zurich’s global platform “For Those Who Truly Love,” the premise behind “Golf Love Tests” is that people who truly love golf would go to great lengths to protect their game. Zurich’s passion for golf includes sponsorship of key tournaments and events globally, as well as sponsoring several golf professionals to represent Zurich as their brand ambassadors.
As an extension of Zurich’s passion, the company decided to put their golf brand ambassadors to a test to find out how much they really love golf. The campaign asked Zurich’s golf brand ambassadors questions about what they love most. And to make it more fun, Zurich used a polygraph test to conduct the “Golf Love Test” on each golf pro. The campaign launched the week prior to the start of the US Open, and is aimed to further leverage and amplify the Zurich brand and its contributions to golf.
The films that comprise the campaign show a polygraph operator asking Zurich’s golf ambassadors – Justin Rose, Rickie Fowler, Ben Crane, Lexi Thompson, Jamie Donaldson, Keegan Bradley and Billy Horschel – fun, tough and truly unexpected questions. The “interrogations” include a range of questions like"Would you let the President beat you in a round?" "Do you love golf more than your wife’s cooking" and "Would you rather win the Masters or be ruler of planet earth?"
“Golf Love Tests” is the social component of an integrated campaign that included TV, print, online advertising and a microsite. The campaign was supported with social activation around the world by Zurich, as well as social media activities by the Zurich Golf Ambassadors.
“Golf Love Tests” received broad media coverage including USA Today, CBS Sports, Adweek, Golf Channel, Campaign Live, Golf.com and Golf-Mania.com
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019
- IPG Hosts Ninth Annual Global Breakfast at Cannes Festival of Creativity - Published on 06/19/2019
- IPG Offices Mark Pride Month - Published on 06/18/2019
- 303 MullenLowe Focuses on Mental Health Awareness - Published on 06/18/2019
- New Program Promotes Gender Equality at Acxiom - Published on 06/17/2019
- Deutsch and Heinz Create ‘Smear' Campaign - Published on 06/13/2019
- Michael Roth Honored by the AEF - Published on 06/11/2019
- Deutsch and Taco Bell Launch Daren Criss ‘Movie’ for Return of Nacho Fries - Published on 06/10/2019
- IPG Named to S&P 500 ESG and S&P Global 1200 ESG - Published on 06/10/2019