Zurich Insurance Launches Golf Love Tests
Zurich Insurance helps businesses protect what they love. And golf enables Zurich and its customers to share this passion together. As part of Zurich’s global platform “For Those Who Truly Love,” the premise behind “Golf Love Tests” is that people who truly love golf would go to great lengths to protect their game. Zurich’s passion for golf includes sponsorship of key tournaments and events globally, as well as sponsoring several golf professionals to represent Zurich as their brand ambassadors.
As an extension of Zurich’s passion, the company decided to put their golf brand ambassadors to a test to find out how much they really love golf. The campaign asked Zurich’s golf brand ambassadors questions about what they love most. And to make it more fun, Zurich used a polygraph test to conduct the “Golf Love Test” on each golf pro. The campaign launched the week prior to the start of the US Open, and is aimed to further leverage and amplify the Zurich brand and its contributions to golf.
The films that comprise the campaign show a polygraph operator asking Zurich’s golf ambassadors – Justin Rose, Rickie Fowler, Ben Crane, Lexi Thompson, Jamie Donaldson, Keegan Bradley and Billy Horschel – fun, tough and truly unexpected questions. The “interrogations” include a range of questions like"Would you let the President beat you in a round?" "Do you love golf more than your wife’s cooking" and "Would you rather win the Masters or be ruler of planet earth?"
“Golf Love Tests” is the social component of an integrated campaign that included TV, print, online advertising and a microsite. The campaign was supported with social activation around the world by Zurich, as well as social media activities by the Zurich Golf Ambassadors.
“Golf Love Tests” received broad media coverage including USA Today, CBS Sports, Adweek, Golf Channel, Campaign Live, Golf.com and Golf-Mania.com
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019