Retail. Reconnect. The Beacon.Store Ecosystem
As a leading international outdoor brand of Swiss origin, Mammut is particularly drawn to mountains. The mountain separating the digital and physical world was no exception. So, MRM//McCANN developed an App that would overcome this obstacle and provide customers with a clear route from the home world of pinning and sharing Mammut equipment on social media directly into stores and more particularly, to specific products within stores, without using their smartphones.
People surf online. Discover their favourite products. Share. Like. Pin. But, social favorites hardly have any impact on shopping in the physical world. And the smartphone in your hand is actually distracting.
Hands-free shopping in the Mammut Store – a digital infrastructure that seamlessly connects the digital and the real world. Customers share or pin a product from mammut.ch on their social network. The social favorites are stored in the Mammut Store App using social connect. When entering the brand store, a visual guidance system leads the customers straight to their favorite online products. Recommendations for other related products as well as opinions of Facebook friends are shown on digital displays. By transmitting the user data to a tablet, the qualified staff can ensure targeted customer service.
The foundation is the Bluetooth LE-based platform: Beacon.Store. Various devices can be integrated, such as the Philips lighting system. As well as additional relevant contents about products and vouchers.
The idea targets a massive trend for the future, called Contextual Integration. The Mammut Hands-free Shopping based on MRM//McCann's Beacon.Store infrastructure is using real time location, social favorites and personal data to target people at the right time with the right message without using their smartphone.
Mammut had 23% increase in footfall, 62% increase of conversion rate and 16% increase of pieces per ticket.
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and Solopress Recover Search Visibility With Record-Breaking Growth - Published on 04/04/2019