Jack Morton and Microsoft Reach Kids and Family with Xbox
To work with Microsoft to launch its robust new kids and family Xbox offerings to the press in a unique and dynamic way.
Xbox introduced its revolutionary new controller-free gaming system, Kinect, in 2010 to record-breaking sales. In less than a year, the platform evolved into a truly interactive entertainment system for the whole family.
A particular area of focus is kids’ entertainment and learning. Jack Morton designed and produced a “Kinect for Kids” interactive press conference in NYC for 200 members of the media, who then got to see the products in action.
Jack Morton specifically adapted the experience for kids using a special separate area with demo stations (healthy, kid-friendly snacks included!). The demo stations featured 12 games and interactive TV shows, each with its own custom-designed environment. Blue furry walls surrounded Sesame Street's "Once Upon A Monster" while a life-sized R2D2 and overhead Millennium Falcon set the stage for “Star Wars” and a disco ball and floor helped get everyone in the mood for "Dance Central 2." Jack Morton invited 30 kids from the local Boys & Girls Club to join the party so that the press could see them playing and learning using Xbox Kinect.
- More than 200 media professionals attended the event
- Clients called the event "a flawless, perfect, kid-friendly and FUN event,” describing Jack Morton this way: "you worked with grace under pressure and showed tremendous leadership, creative capability and executional excellence -- well done! The event was a huge hit and our entire team is thrilled with the results.”
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019