Jack Morton and Microsoft Reach Kids and Family with Xbox
To work with Microsoft to launch its robust new kids and family Xbox offerings to the press in a unique and dynamic way.
Xbox introduced its revolutionary new controller-free gaming system, Kinect, in 2010 to record-breaking sales. In less than a year, the platform evolved into a truly interactive entertainment system for the whole family.
A particular area of focus is kids’ entertainment and learning. Jack Morton designed and produced a “Kinect for Kids” interactive press conference in NYC for 200 members of the media, who then got to see the products in action.
Jack Morton specifically adapted the experience for kids using a special separate area with demo stations (healthy, kid-friendly snacks included!). The demo stations featured 12 games and interactive TV shows, each with its own custom-designed environment. Blue furry walls surrounded Sesame Street's "Once Upon A Monster" while a life-sized R2D2 and overhead Millennium Falcon set the stage for “Star Wars” and a disco ball and floor helped get everyone in the mood for "Dance Central 2." Jack Morton invited 30 kids from the local Boys & Girls Club to join the party so that the press could see them playing and learning using Xbox Kinect.
- More than 200 media professionals attended the event
- Clients called the event "a flawless, perfect, kid-friendly and FUN event,” describing Jack Morton this way: "you worked with grace under pressure and showed tremendous leadership, creative capability and executional excellence -- well done! The event was a huge hit and our entire team is thrilled with the results.”
- ADVANTAGE & HYUNDAI ARE ROLLING AGAIN WITH THE NFL ROOKIES - Published on 04/20/2018
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018