Jack Morton and Microsoft Reach Kids and Family with Xbox
To work with Microsoft to launch its robust new kids and family Xbox offerings to the press in a unique and dynamic way.
Xbox introduced its revolutionary new controller-free gaming system, Kinect, in 2010 to record-breaking sales. In less than a year, the platform evolved into a truly interactive entertainment system for the whole family.
A particular area of focus is kids’ entertainment and learning. Jack Morton designed and produced a “Kinect for Kids” interactive press conference in NYC for 200 members of the media, who then got to see the products in action.
Jack Morton specifically adapted the experience for kids using a special separate area with demo stations (healthy, kid-friendly snacks included!). The demo stations featured 12 games and interactive TV shows, each with its own custom-designed environment. Blue furry walls surrounded Sesame Street's "Once Upon A Monster" while a life-sized R2D2 and overhead Millennium Falcon set the stage for “Star Wars” and a disco ball and floor helped get everyone in the mood for "Dance Central 2." Jack Morton invited 30 kids from the local Boys & Girls Club to join the party so that the press could see them playing and learning using Xbox Kinect.
- More than 200 media professionals attended the event
- Clients called the event "a flawless, perfect, kid-friendly and FUN event,” describing Jack Morton this way: "you worked with grace under pressure and showed tremendous leadership, creative capability and executional excellence -- well done! The event was a huge hit and our entire team is thrilled with the results.”
- MullenLowe London Creates Campaign for Winston Fletcher Fiction Prize - Published on 02/14/2019
- The Martin Agency and Oreo Launch New Work with Wiz Khalifa - Published on 02/13/2019
- Deutsch Works with Me Too on New Campaign - Published on 02/08/2019
- McCann Shanghai and Coca-Cola Launch Annual Chinese New Year Campaign - Published on 02/06/2019
- Michael Roth Accepts the BRT Sustainability Challenge - Published on 02/04/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Stella Artois Partner Again with Water.org In Super Bowl Spot - Published on 02/01/2019
- FCB Canada Develops Campaign for PTSD Sufferers - Published on 01/31/2019
- MullenLowe London Brings Attention to Child Sexual Abuse - Published on 01/17/2019
- Helping Disappointed U.S. Soccer Fans Find a New Fandom - Published on 01/14/2019
- Hitting a Homer with Mall Ball - Published on 01/14/2019