Jack Morton and Microsoft Reach Kids and Family with Xbox
To work with Microsoft to launch its robust new kids and family Xbox offerings to the press in a unique and dynamic way.
Xbox introduced its revolutionary new controller-free gaming system, Kinect, in 2010 to record-breaking sales. In less than a year, the platform evolved into a truly interactive entertainment system for the whole family.
A particular area of focus is kids’ entertainment and learning. Jack Morton designed and produced a “Kinect for Kids” interactive press conference in NYC for 200 members of the media, who then got to see the products in action.
Jack Morton specifically adapted the experience for kids using a special separate area with demo stations (healthy, kid-friendly snacks included!). The demo stations featured 12 games and interactive TV shows, each with its own custom-designed environment. Blue furry walls surrounded Sesame Street's "Once Upon A Monster" while a life-sized R2D2 and overhead Millennium Falcon set the stage for “Star Wars” and a disco ball and floor helped get everyone in the mood for "Dance Central 2." Jack Morton invited 30 kids from the local Boys & Girls Club to join the party so that the press could see them playing and learning using Xbox Kinect.
- More than 200 media professionals attended the event
- Clients called the event "a flawless, perfect, kid-friendly and FUN event,” describing Jack Morton this way: "you worked with grace under pressure and showed tremendous leadership, creative capability and executional excellence -- well done! The event was a huge hit and our entire team is thrilled with the results.”
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019