Spong Honored for Balance Between Work and Play
Spong was selected as one of OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work 2014. Each year, OUTSIDE recognizes the top 100 companies in the United States that help their employees strike the ideal balance between work and play. These companies encourage employees to lead an active lifestyle, are eco-conscious, and prioritize giving back to the community.
Spong ranks second in Minnesota and 21st nationally, with distinctive employee perks such as rooftop yoga sessions, an on-site massage therapist and Roofstage Pass concerts. From the ideas Spong develops to the space around them, the firm is a refreshing alternative to expected, ordinary thinking.
"When I first came to Spong I was shocked by the robust onboarding and professional development offered to all employees. Through our HeadRush program we're able to create completely customized professional development plans that allow us to pursue our passions through things like industry conferences, book clubs and even cooking classes," says Tara Olson Medina, senior social engagement specialist.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018