Area 23 Fights Lung Disease in Women
Notes To Mom is a social media initiative, designed and executed by Area 23 in partnership with NTM Info & Research, created to shed light on a serious lung condition−NTM. NTM, also known as nontuberculous mycobacterium, is a respiratory disease that affects women over the age of 50 in extraordinarily high proportions. To alert this specific audience about the disease, Area 23 decided to leverage the tradition of Mother’s Day.
In the week prior to Mother’s Day, consumers were invited to visit NotesToMom.org and choose from 18 tacky and tasteless Mother’s Day greeting cards created just for the occasion, all with the very special takeaway–learn more about NTM. On the big day, the cards were sent and the word was out.
Thousands of people visited NotesToMom.org, with hundreds of personalized cards making it to NTM Info & Research’s target audience.
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018
- L’ORéAL CANADA and McCann Show Every Woman is Worth It - Published on 03/15/2018
- Jack Morton and Audible Bring Audio Content to Newark Community - Published on 03/14/2018