Area 23 Fights Lung Disease in Women
Notes To Mom is a social media initiative, designed and executed by Area 23 in partnership with NTM Info & Research, created to shed light on a serious lung condition−NTM. NTM, also known as nontuberculous mycobacterium, is a respiratory disease that affects women over the age of 50 in extraordinarily high proportions. To alert this specific audience about the disease, Area 23 decided to leverage the tradition of Mother’s Day.
In the week prior to Mother’s Day, consumers were invited to visit NotesToMom.org and choose from 18 tacky and tasteless Mother’s Day greeting cards created just for the occasion, all with the very special takeaway–learn more about NTM. On the big day, the cards were sent and the word was out.
Thousands of people visited NotesToMom.org, with hundreds of personalized cards making it to NTM Info & Research’s target audience.
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Carmichael Lynch Receives Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- FCB India Wins Inclusion Campaign of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018