Campbell Ewald Says Avoid the “Bear Stare” and Get Educated About Saving Water
To address the California drought and educate folks about water use, Campbell Ewald has launched a campaign that features the California State Bear as its spokesperson and uses humor to convey an important message.
In addition to an out of home campaign, the campaign includes an online game as well as TV and online spots.
- Chief Creative Officer: Mark Simon
- Associate Creative Director/Copywriter: Mike Rushing
- Art Director: Arion Lapuz
- Weber Shandwick Recognized for Groundbreaking LGBT Partnership - Published on 08/17/2018
- Campbell Ewald Recognized for D&I Comms Program - Published on 08/17/2018
- Jeff Cruz Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/17/2018
- Weber Shandwick’s Emil Hill Receives Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- Orion Receives Most Inclusive Climate of the Year Award - Published on 08/17/2018
- IPG to Present Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/16/2018
- McCann Health London and Merck Launch ‘The Journey’ - Published on 08/14/2018
- Flipkart and Lowe Lintas Encourage Us to #Choose our Age - Published on 08/10/2018
- IPG AHG to Participate in Dragon Boat Races - Published on 08/10/2018
- Jack Morton and LEGO Technic Create the Brand's First Live Brand Experience in China - Published on 08/08/2018