Campbell Ewald Says Avoid the “Bear Stare” and Get Educated About Saving Water
To address the California drought and educate folks about water use, Campbell Ewald has launched a campaign that features the California State Bear as its spokesperson and uses humor to convey an important message.
In addition to an out of home campaign, the campaign includes an online game as well as TV and online spots.
- Chief Creative Officer: Mark Simon
- Associate Creative Director/Copywriter: Mike Rushing
- Art Director: Arion Lapuz
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018