UM’s Blood Donation App Is Helping to Save Lives
To increase blood donations in Singapore, UM and the Red Cross created a strategy based on the notion that people want to do the right thing and would donate blood if they knew a life was in danger. The result of this collaboration was an app, the “Red Cross Connection,” which operates through a user’s Facebook account.
When blood is needed, shareable alerts are sent to followers. Users can then donate, and importantly, share the alert with their social networks. The app won top honors at the Singapore Media Awards, including the grand prix, best social media campaign and best youth marketing campaign.
- DeVries and Zippo Launch Campaign to Combat Wildfire - Published on 08/09/2019
- FITZCO Partners with French’s and Coolhaus on Mustard Ice Cream for National Mustard Day - Published on 08/07/2019
- The Martin Agency Receives Inclusion Award for Outstanding Business Results - Published on 08/06/2019
- Golin’s ‘Have Her Back’ Receives Inclusive Talent Initiatives Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- FCB Health’s Sabrina Prince Recognized with Inclusive Leadership Award - Published on 08/06/2019
- Jack Morton Worldwide Recognized at Inclusion Awards for Community Impact - Published on 08/02/2019
- MRM//McCANN Recognized with Agency Inclusion Vanguard Award - Published on 08/02/2019
- McCann’s ‘Reindeer Games’ Recognized With Two Honors at the 2019 IPG Inclusion Awards - Published on 08/02/2019
- Golin’s Amaya Adams Recognized as Inclusion Ally of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019
- FCB New Zealand Recognized for Inclusion Campaign of the Year - Published on 08/01/2019