UM’s Blood Donation App Is Helping to Save Lives
To increase blood donations in Singapore, UM and the Red Cross created a strategy based on the notion that people want to do the right thing and would donate blood if they knew a life was in danger. The result of this collaboration was an app, the “Red Cross Connection,” which operates through a user’s Facebook account.
When blood is needed, shareable alerts are sent to followers. Users can then donate, and importantly, share the alert with their social networks. The app won top honors at the Singapore Media Awards, including the grand prix, best social media campaign and best youth marketing campaign.
- MullenLowe Works to Drop the ‘Female Tag’ - Published on 03/21/2018
- FCB and Getty Images Create 'Watermarks for Water' - Published on 03/21/2018
- The Martin Agency and SLING TV ENTICE LIVE TV LOVERS WITH CHOICE AND CONTROL - Published on 03/20/2018
- Michael Roth Speaks About Diversity at Advertising Week Europe - Published on 03/20/2018
- Jack Morton and Belvedere Vodka Fem the Future - Published on 03/19/2018
- MullenLowe and Persil Celebrate the Importance of Being Outside - Published on 03/16/2018
- New Honor Society Launches #notsorry on International Women’s Day - Published on 03/16/2018
- FCB Amsterdam Encourages Women to Support One Another - Published on 03/16/2018
- Common Ground Launches Global Campaign to Support the Sustainable Development Goals - Published on 03/15/2018
- The Martin Agency and SABRA GIVE CONSUMERS SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT - Published on 03/15/2018