Transgender Teen is New Face of Clean & Clear Campaign from J3
Jazz Jennings is a 14-year-old transgender teen, and the new face of Johnson & Johnson’s Clean & Clear #SeeTheRealMe campaign. The campaign provides a social media platform for personal coming of age stories.
Jazz recently told POPSUGAR, “the 'See the Real Me' campaign is so great at helping girls find the courage to open up to their peers and be themselves, and I could really relate to that. I knew doing this campaign would help a lot of teens who are struggling like I did.”
J3/UM Studios created the online content campaign that has generated a ton of positive coverage since its debut, positioning Clean & Clear as a progressive brand making significant strides in promoting acceptance while raising cultural awareness of the transgender community.
In 2014, Jazz was added to Time's 2014 Most Influential Teens List, and TLC has recently announced that it has ordered an 11-episode reality series about her life, with the working title of All That Jazz, according to US Magazine.
Within 4 days of the campaign‘s launch, more than 90 stories ran across both digital and broadcast media with a total reach of nearly 600 million. Coverage includes USA Today, The Huffington Post, Miami Herald, TIME and People. The campaign has also garnered attention from several high-reaching teen outlets including MTV.com, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Twist Magazine — many of which include Jazz's full #SeeTheRealMe episode.
"The 'See the Real Me' campaign is so great at helping girls find the courage to open up to their peers and be themselves, and I could really relate to that. I knew doing this campaign would help a lot of teens who are struggling like I did.”
- McCann Raises Awareness for Organ Donation - Published on 04/18/2019
- #ThisIsParenthood - Published on 04/16/2019
- The Brookly Brothers and Íslenska Launch Buddy Hotline - Published on 04/10/2019
- The Martin Agency and GEICO Use ‘Smartdogs’ For Safer Driving - Published on 04/09/2019
- McCann Germany and L’Oréal Paris Launch Female Empowerment Campaign - Published on 04/09/2019
- Stickyeyes and Hertz Work to Inspire Audiences - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann, L’Oreal Paris and British Vogue Smash Preconceptions About Aging with ‘The Non-Issue’ - Published on 04/05/2019
- FCB New York Marks Smokey Bear’s 75th Anniversary with New Campaign - Published on 04/05/2019
- McCann Health and Shatterproof Are Rewriting the Narrative Around Addiction - Published on 04/04/2019
- Stickyeyes and LG Create Digital Awareness Campaigns to Promote Activision Titles - Published on 04/04/2019