Transgender Teen is New Face of Clean & Clear Campaign from J3
Jazz Jennings is a 14-year-old transgender teen, and the new face of Johnson & Johnson’s Clean & Clear #SeeTheRealMe campaign. The campaign provides a social media platform for personal coming of age stories.
Jazz recently told POPSUGAR, “the 'See the Real Me' campaign is so great at helping girls find the courage to open up to their peers and be themselves, and I could really relate to that. I knew doing this campaign would help a lot of teens who are struggling like I did.”
J3/UM Studios created the online content campaign that has generated a ton of positive coverage since its debut, positioning Clean & Clear as a progressive brand making significant strides in promoting acceptance while raising cultural awareness of the transgender community.
In 2014, Jazz was added to Time's 2014 Most Influential Teens List, and TLC has recently announced that it has ordered an 11-episode reality series about her life, with the working title of All That Jazz, according to US Magazine.
Within 4 days of the campaign‘s launch, more than 90 stories ran across both digital and broadcast media with a total reach of nearly 600 million. Coverage includes USA Today, The Huffington Post, Miami Herald, TIME and People. The campaign has also garnered attention from several high-reaching teen outlets including MTV.com, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Twist Magazine — many of which include Jazz's full #SeeTheRealMe episode.
"The 'See the Real Me' campaign is so great at helping girls find the courage to open up to their peers and be themselves, and I could really relate to that. I knew doing this campaign would help a lot of teens who are struggling like I did.”
- Lisa Murray Appointed National Chair of IPG’s Women’s Leadership Network - Published on 12/12/2018
- IPG Mediabrands Works with SF SPCA - Published on 12/11/2018
- IPG to Host National Day of Understanding Focused on Issues of Race, Ethnicity and Inclusion - Published on 12/06/2018
- LOLA MullenLowe Brings Awareness to Child Abuse - Published on 11/29/2018
- IPG Brings Clean Water to Ethiopia - Published on 11/27/2018
- The Martin Agency and JFK Library Foundation Launch @JohnFKennedy - Published on 11/20/2018
- The Martin Agency and Land O’Lakes Thank Veterans for Their Service - Published on 11/15/2018
- R/GA Releases New Short Film for Love Has No Labels - Published on 11/14/2018
- IPG Leaders Participate in 3 % Conference - Published on 11/13/2018
- MullenLowe Open and Etihad Airways Create ‘Travel for Good’ Ramadan campaign - Published on 11/12/2018