Area 23 Launches “State of Diabetes” Campaign
To spark conversation and raise awareness around Type 2 diabetes, Area 23 and The diaTribe Foundation teamed up to launch the “State of Diabetes” campaign. This campaign petitions the United Nations (UN) to recognize Type 2 diabetes as a sovereign nation — the number of people living with type 2 diabetes could form the world’s third-largest nation.
The campaign kicked off on World Diabetes Day, November 14, 2014, and focuses on a microsite, thestateofdiabetes.org, which encourages individuals to sign a petition for the UN. Accompanying the microsite are ads and a PSA video featuring artists Henry Hargreaves and Caitlin Levin and the art they donated to the cause. In addition to the microsite, on World Diabetes Day, agencies distributed flyers to various embassies to help educate country representatives of the UN, and in San Francisco a team conducted community outreach in public schools.
- EP+Co and Men’s Wearhouse Feature Tan France in Suit Drive - Published on 07/16/2019
- Hill Holliday Supports Celiac Awareness - Published on 07/16/2019
- Weber Shandwick and HSBC UK Launch ‘Deep Fraud’ - Published on 07/15/2019
- Prime Weber Shandwick and Clear Chanel Create the Out Of Home Project - Published on 07/10/2019
- McCann XBC Works with Mastercard on #Acceptance Matters Initiatives - Published on 07/09/2019
- Weber Shandwick and Bud Light Create Victory Fridges - Published on 07/09/2019
- EP+Co and Denny’s Show How Booths Are for Quality Time with Dad - Published on 06/27/2019
- Purpose-Driven Work by McCann Wins Big at Cannes - Published on 06/26/2019
- IPG CISO Team Holds Workshop on Cyber Security for Year Up Students - Published on 06/24/2019
- FCB and GE Give Dads More Time to Hover - Published on 06/24/2019