FCB and PFLAGCanada Pay Tribute to Same-Sex Couples Never Allowed to Marry
Shooting with vintage cameras and featuring gay couples to create home movies of weddings from a past that should have been—FCB Toronto, FCB Chicago and PFLAGCanada created the “Nobody’s Memories” campaign as a tribute to those who were never allowed by law to marry.
“Nobody’s Memories” is a call to action to support same-sex marriage. The video is a mash-up of what appears to be vintage reels of same-sex couples joining in unions. But, as a solemn voiceover reminds us, they were not allowed to marry. Developed pro bono by FCB, the campaign drives viewers to LoveMadeLegal.com where they can sign a petition to legalize same-sex marriage globally, make a donation to PFLAG Canada and share their own love stories.
- IPG IT Group Hosts Middle Schoolers for STEM Event - Published on 04/18/2018
- The Martin Agency Marks Equal Pay Day - Published on 04/16/2018
- FCB Inferno Encourages Young People to be #Knifefree - Published on 04/09/2018
- McCann and MGM Resorts Celebrate Universal Love - Published on 04/06/2018
- FutureBrand UXUS and L’Occitane Create Immersive Experience - Published on 04/05/2018
- Quicken Loans - The Translator - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge & Hulu Design the Future of TV - Published on 03/30/2018
- P&G’s SK-II and Huge Redefine Women’s Skincare Products - Published on 03/30/2018
- Huge Helps LG Re-imagine Authenticity for the "Post-Truth" World - Published on 03/30/2018
- R/GA Portland Creatives and Polaroid Celebrate Analog Photography - Published on 03/29/2018